Car & Bike team-bhp registration answers and account activation

Status
Not open for further replies.
ashvarybabul said:
Really hurts seeing those awesome restoration jobs in 4x4 and sitting like dumb and not able to ask some query in those threads because the bloody registration is rejected... :mad:
What is your question?

Send that to me as a PM, I will post it. No worries:D

agantuk said:
During registration sound like you are horny about cars and sleep with them. Pretend to be someone who fantasizes about being alone with a car in a room. You will get through.
Must re-register it keep in mind your point...

Seems like this time I wrongly acted by talking much of bullet and thumps instead of cars :p

ashvarybabul said:
Really hurts seeing those awesome restoration jobs in 4x4 and sitting like dumb and not able to ask some query in those threads because the bloody registration is rejected... :mad:

there is an alternate website that you can check out.

GearHeads India

here is something that you can try. say that you have a nice modified jeep and that you want to share details of the same.

Also, could someone draft a matter for me for the section - which rule is helpful (or whatever) for our community...

Never understood what to write there....

first time I said about mentioning not doing drink and drive in rule book; fail... this time targeted on prohibition of abusive language.. another fail.. :p

One TE got too angry with TBHP and he started his own forum. I am unable to find his forum's link though

Well just add in your comments in what way will you be able to contribute to the forum, for example if youre joining for car purchase advice, mention that you might come up with an ownership review etc.

Also let them know youre familiar with forum etiquette by mentioning ur experience like long time active member in TE etc. AFAIK, they care about this a lot as it seems they wanna keep the quality of posts top notch.

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

agantuk said:
During registration sound like you are horny about cars and sleep with them. Pretend to be someone who fantasizes about being alone with a car in a room. You will get through.
rofl
happy50.gif

agantuk said:
I actually AM horny about cars. But that did not work as I have applied twice and still haven't got through.

Poga said:
I actually AM horny about cars. But that did not work as I have applied twice and still haven't got through.
You sure that reflected in your answers to their questions during registration ?
:rofl:

Haha, best of luck, i tried 3-4 times also, team-bhp is the best automotive forum in the country, totally unbiased, not affiliated to any car manufacturer, and strictly for true enthusiasts.

Well here's the top notch secret...

buy their STUPID team-bhp STICKERS and you would go through!!!! (although must be same email add)

sam88 said:
Well here's the top notch secret...

buy their STUPID team-bhp STICKERS and you would go through!!!! (although must be same email add)

Pay 10$ for it....no way. for non members search is possible, classified is open why the hell you need membership with so much trouble. its like getting government job :p

no way i am going to try with this trick or any other.......

now they have added another section which requires to be filled in while registration!

Which Indian Car?

Of all the cars on sale in India, which is your favourite & why? Feel free to elucidate in detail. Thanks!

It's like cracking the UPSC civil services examination... haha

Honda Accord. Its the curves. Beautifully done. The stance. The feeling of richness. Of being pampered.

And keep adding to that :D :p

agantuk said:
more to add...

Car seduces you before any bombshell babe in this world...and that you will find a descent paint-job person on TBhP who will make paint your car a bra & panty vinyl which will ultimately ruin any girls dream of coming near to you.:bleh:

or say you gonna paint teambhp title on body of a seductress babe.

Thats it!! a pure seductress and car enthusiast...Well what else you need man??

A perfect sexy reason to join tbp.;)

Holy crap, Team-BHP just sent me a mail confirming the approval of my membership onboard. :eek:

And honestly, this was the first time I had applied after hearing all the horrors. I mentioned everything very honestly. Not one bit was made up. :)

Ah the best part - the favourite ride. I mentioned the Vento 1.6TDI. Amey had drove down to Surat few weeks back and I had a chance to drive his Vento for a short while. The car's low-end torque completely blew me away! I was under the impression that the Vento was essentially a Polo with the added boot space. :rolleyes: So I've got to thank Amey dada for that.

Glad to be a part of the community. First time entry, YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back