Car & Bike team-bhp registration answers and account activation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sorcerer said:
@ Neha: Coming from a person who is under impression that TEAM BHP is "intellectually superior" and you who says that 'he is a topper', I don't understand why on Earth do you have to use so many fullstops :p.

Firstly, the name is Nihal. :)

Secondly, what has my using 'fullstops' got to do with my intellect? That is my style of writing (typing) on the internet.

In fact, what you call 'fullstops' are essentially 'ellipses'..... And as I don't expect you to know what 'ellipses' are, I'll put that up for you:

An 'ellipsis' is used to indicate a pause in speech, an unfinished thought, or, at the end of a sentence, a trailing off into silence.....

I never heard of any rule that cited people as being non intellectuals for using too many periods/ellipses in their sentences.

I hope I have cleared out..... the reason for using so many 'fullstops'......!!!

As for my intellect, I don't really care what you think of it...... I know who I am & I know how to carry myself....... :bleh:

P.S.: I just got a mail from Team-BHP Admins...... Keep guessing..... Lolzzz

:eek:hyeah:

Their new batch of Mods are even worse than before. Over-moderation has been taken to new heights.
There's a Mod with "lost" as last initials, a complete nut case but he's already lost it through his ID, what more can one expect!

I can sense a potential IC for readymade accounts :D .

Yeah the simile ,grammar and proper English sucks big time . 99% of the content is related to local and expecting everyone to be master in English is non sense .

What if some one does not know English , or English is not his talking language at all ? .

I was going through their forums today and they have many users with just 1 or 2 posts, that tells me everything :lol:

Since there are so many people here who want to get an account at tbhp, I see potential to sell mine (Activated / 0 posts) :D

I tried registering at team-bhp. Registered there a few days back. Account created, but still not approved by moderator.

Is there some way to contact them ? They should either approve or reject with a proper reason :(

Any good alternatives to team-bhp? (other car forums) ?

i have tried registering a few time, and yes i have been as descriptive about their questions as one can be.

But after going through many threads over TBHP, what i noticed was that the reg has become very rare.

So TBHP is surely not a place for me, not under these conditions. i don't want to waste my time trying to figure out how to write a testimonial which would let me in..

I read and if i really have anything important then i post here.

The first time I registered (6 weeks back) I got a mail back from the mods the next day saying I hadn't made clear the policies of Team BHP that I liked, and my registration was rejected. The next time I made sure to fill in everything, and my account was approved in 2 days.
This was about 3 weeks back.
I think you've just got to be clear on what you expect out of the forum if you want to join.

@yogi1771 , gearheads looks great. Thank you !!

T-bhp is a great forum with enthusiastic members and a lot of useful info, but I can see why anyone with a sense of self respect wudnt want to join.

There are more posts on non automotive issues than real technical stuff. So if you have time to spend read and enjoy some of the travelogues there. Otherwise nothing special.

If you do your write up properly and give them some time to approve, they will approve. I got thru in the 2nd attempt, but I got so pissed off with their attitude and high-handedness that I really lost the interest to post/participate.

Now I'm a registered member, but my account is lying idle. Unless you have some important question to ask, it's just good enough to go through the posts as an unregistered member.

^.. Indeed....team-bhp is a highly moderated forum... they will warn you for anything... even for poor grammar & the way you type. I was warned & my post deleted by Mods 'coz the way I post... Also each & every post is moderated. if you reply anywhere a mod will approve it then only it will show-up in the thread...

I've been a member & got in even in my first attempt itself. They have a questionnaire & ask you why you want to be a member. If you bullshit them any way they will reject. You just have to make them believe that you are really interested...

I've hardly any post count & only go there for reviews & opinions...

common guys join other auto forums . i already did . i surf team BHP site just to what happening in our indian market

yeah, I got really pissed when my application got rejected twice. I mean seriously? They've got some really annoying spammers, or are they expecting some sort of donation? What are the other decent alternatives?

mine got rejected 5 times.tried all combination.full techie, full nice words about them, combo of both, car purchase details, engine details, more techie words.but no use.

now i will never try to register. read only is enough and there are other forums too. too much of attitude.

wwhhoo 5 times . i never tried after 2nd time . after that joined another forum . Its more then enough to read .

I filled up all their junk for seven times! seven times :'(
and was rejected all the time! i have a little more self respect left in me which makes me not to try there again!
BTW gearheads is very nice, no over moderation, no probs for grammar mistakes! been a member there from its starting days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back