Team Techenclave at Folding@Home

^^you will win since you are on the 8800gt while i have a 8600gt

mine does 1800PPD only :(

and btw, you are going to take first place at the rate you are going :D

woohoo! what? is funky sleeping? and only 7 donors at the moment... hope there are more active users soon...

(btw, i think i put in on average about 1500 PPD, that is with annoying power cuts so i run my PC for half day everyday from 8pm to 8am)

^^do install fahmon to see your actual speed

if you see it in the display, because its rendering as well, it shows a lower speed

mine does 1800ppd and yours will probably do 4000 on the GPU

on the cpu, mine does 100-250 depending on the work unit

and btw, congo on going up to the top...me is coming to 2nd place soon :D

Well I cant fold 24x7 most days. When it comes to hardware testing and reviews. I have to shut F@H down for days at time ;)

And I am on ATI much less PPD than NV cards at the moment. Anyways, keep folding to your best abilities.

BTW those people who have powerful quads and wish to utilize their system to max can run both GPU and CPU clients at a time.

hmm first time today i saw some "EUE" errors (early unit end) which result in a UNSTABLE_MACHINE error in the log then the client just says "pausing for 24 hrs"...

seraching online its some issue with the cuda driver which apparently gets messed up if you run other graphics intensive stuff... a quick fix is to restart FAH client and/or reboot - restarting client got mine to run again.

vishalrao said:
Oh no, Naga is folding and climbing the fastest at the moment! :)

That's cos I mostly work from home and so the PC is almost always on :eek:hyeah: ! Btw, my GTX280 has been shipped by kmd, so expect even faster speeds :p

And I was thinking no one would identify me as N :eek:hyeah: ! Naga was taken and for some reason, my user name N@ga shows up as N on the statistics.

Anyways, here's hoping many more join up for Team TE :hap2:

OMG GTX280!

Ya more people should show up to fold proteins, there are a bit more active WCG crunchers I guess...

I'm not being able to fold regularly as my El Nova 1KV UPS quits on me if there's a power cut and my 280 is working at 100%. Waiting for a APC Smart UPS before I can contribute to the team regularly...

my gpu folding doesnt seem to work anymore :(

for some reason it just says results sent successfully and doesnot download new work packets

Not directly related, but pappu, are you using the console or graphical GPU Client? I'd recommend the console version as it folds faster.

Anyway, regarding the download problem, this can be due to your internet bandwidth being used fully by something else (P2P ?) or it could be that you haven't chosen the "large packets" option in the configuration (which is not enabled by default) and so the server doesn't have any work units to assign to your client?

Back