Team Techenclave at Folding@Home

I haven't been crunching recently too. Lost my 790i board (it was always a lil troublesome) and have recently got a replacement. Will start crunching soon.

WickedTA said:
thetoxicmind, your X2 3600 should be good for running the High Performance SMP Console version. If the WUs aren't completing before their deadlines, then you can run two instances of the Standard Console version.

If you're feeling a bit more adventurous, you can run two instances of something called the notfred VM client that runs a single-core version of the high-points-yielding Linux client within a VM (the free VMware player is required). The last will will give you the highest PPD (points per day) which the other two can't even hope to touch!

BTW, our team is now ranked within the top 1200 teams worldwide and that means as of yesterday, ExtremeFolding's stats no longer contain just our team stats, but also our team member stats :D

Oh alright, thanks.

Excellent article above.

And now, our greatest milestone yet on TE@FAH... we are in the top 1000 teams in the world!!! 999 to be precise :)

Total points: 3,277,926
Total work units: 7,478
Total members (all time): 20
Active members: 3

Inviting more folders to the team!

can anybuddy tell me what is this thing :S i can't understand any thing even after reading it all, only i got this that we download the software and share our resources , but what r the benefits of this to us ??? :( plz explane na ......

Back