Team TechEnclave at WCG

Funky sir, I hope i will not lose points just because i couldnt join team TE all this time while updates are being done? I mean, whatever work my system did on those jobs, once i join team TE, they will show right?

I think i had joined team TE while i registered long back. But i dunno where to look for it. neone???

now i have two systems crunching for TE under my account. one small query i have, which is, if i have joined team TE and it shows in the "my team" link, then whenever i attach to a project using a different computer and sign in using my email and password, then will all the jobs being done by that machine be registering under my account?

Sourav said:
ookie sir.. now to get more and more systems on my team to crunch for TE's team.. mwahahaha...:devil2: :devil2:

I think i'll loose my 2nd position soon :rofl:

Anyways keep Crunching Guyz :)

Sourav said:
now i have two systems crunching for TE under my account. one small query i have, which is, if i have joined team TE and it shows in the "my team" link, then whenever i attach to a project using a different computer and sign in using my email and password, then will all the jobs being done by that machine be registering under my account?

Yes. It will register under your account.

Please make sure that if you are using this on your work PC then your employer does not have objection to this :)
Keep crunching :)

Sorry fellas.. i have to shift to a new office on Monday :cry:. So i will have to erase my profile on this machine :( . So no crunching for the weekend. Anyways, my stats are not registering on the site even after 24 hours of finishing 3 projects :no: . Dunno whats wrong. Still, once i shift to the new space, i shall reinstall and start afresh :hap5: .

Guys!
Okay Im convienced that Im helping the society this way..!!
Gonna load up my office pc with the Grid tomorrow mornin as well!!!

Hoping to crush all the time!!!!!

Funky boy!
here I come ;)

PS: NO OFFENCE INTENDED!!!!!!

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Dunno about others but i am proud of you pal- the humble X2 fells many C2Ds and Quads.:hap2:

somehow missed this post :p

well its not only my X2 which is crunching, its kinofevil's opty 165 (24*7) and freaky opty 165(only in night) which is crunching under my a/c :eek:hyeah:

Just joined. Crunching on my X2, Athlon XP and Athlon64 machines. Laatecomer. Actually, I never paid any attention to this corner of the forum. Well I guess, better late than never, aye?

hey wtf pls tell me wat type of software
is that os or something :S
is that size is 10 gb for download :(
can any one help me wat does means about this community :ashamed:

Back