Techenclave - 50,000 registered members and counting...!!!

vipulkamde

Tech Investor
Disciple
LJ7uW4z.jpg

Well, It might be just numbers for some. But its some thing huge beyond it.
This thread is dedicated to some of the, what we call legends of this heavenly place...!!!

@Gannu, @Shripad, @Safin, @Crazy_Eddy, @bottle, @Dark Star, @Renegade, @TechHead, @DarkAngel, @Aces170, @Freaky, @Gaurish, @apollyon, @6pack, @RoBoGhOsT, @asingh, @logistopath, @Aman27deep, @muzux2, @ALPHA17, @esanthosh, @varkey, @Lord Nemesis,
and even more i haven't described, as i'm new here....

:clap:Thanks all for providing us this forum...!!!:clap:

And for 50k Members here, Its time to CHERISH :cheers:

Present stats :

Threads 143,876 Posts 1,783,389 Members 50,000 Active Members 2,404

Last edited by a moderator:
What matters is "active users" . I'm pretty sure that at least 20% of 50k are going to be 1 post wonders.

Mods, can we get the stats for no. of users who logged at least once in the last 2 months ? ( that will give us a clearer picture )

Tech-enclave 2 - 3 years was miles ahead of what it is now. There would be new topics and lots of discussions regularly. It was quite better.
Infact the think-digit forum was terrible back then and pretty much dead de to regular system downtime and senior members leaving.'

Unfortunately now, TE is kinda dead itself. Not even 20% activity of what it used to be.
Thinkdigit is much better now, but still no where close to the prime of TE.

Unfortunately now, TE is kinda dead itself. Not even 20% activity of what it used to be.
If you are talking about activity then that is not true. Yes it is down by 20% but not down to 20% in terms of activity. There are stats to prove that which we track on a fairly regular basis.

You could therefore be talking about your satisfaction level which is subjective.

As for the active memebers who have logged in at least once in the last 30 days, the count is somewhere around 2400. This used to be around 2900 on good days but that was a lot due to new registrations and 0 post members.

- - - Updated - - -

Also worth noting is the fact that we had once deleted around 12000 members accounts who had not logged in for over a year and had 0 posts. We came down from 49K to 37K members back then.

Back