iOS TechEnclave's free mobile app for iOS

Logout of te app, close the app. Open it after few seconds, then login back. You will see ad as soon as you login.

Without logging out i got it just now. It is the stupid We-chat Ad. Full screen. Says "ads by Google" below (when you tap the little i)

Without logging out i got it just now. It is the stupid We-chat Ad. Full screen. Says "ads by Google" below (when you tap the little i)

Getting the same ad on android as well.

76xk.png

Same here. After updating to newest version that came, i see ad everytime I open the app. The ads started coming from ver4.8.0. New one is 4.9.0 I think.

@Renegade Is there any way to mark the notifications as read once you have checked it over the mobile app. Becomes tricky as the notifications are always unmarked once you login into the browser. Hopefully tapatalk would have some kind of syncing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about it. Perhaps in the new app version it is there. Will be putting it up by this weekend so another 6 days after that to get approved on app store.

I just installed on iOS and I'm getting error - "Cannot connect to forum" - This forum is either restricting access.....contact your forum administrator. ON clicking Ok - I get another message - System Messge - Tapatalk is disabled in this forum.

Please advise.

I just installed on iOS and I'm getting error - "Cannot connect to forum" - This forum is either restricting access.....contact your forum administrator. ON clicking Ok - I get another message - System Messge - Tapatalk is disabled in this forum.

Please advise.

Tapatalk team is working on this. You need to wait for them to fix it.

Back