Television Connectivity Solution - Port/Device for USB and HDMI via cable from TV

Futureized

Skilled
Hi,
I have a Samsung TV (old model),
It has a 2 USB and 2 HDMI connectivity.

Problem being it is wall mounted and everytime to connect USB or HDMI device TV has to be properly unmounted from wall jack and after doing needful mount back again..
Becomes pain with kids..

I am looking for a solution, where I can have some device (which connects HDMI OR USB or multiple things) to tv, (WHATEVER PORT AVAILABLE).
I have seen the same in some events, But cannot locate same.

I hope I could explain my problem and someone got a solution.

I have a DTH connection (always on) as well, cannot disrupt this. I can connect same to any solution/device, as well got hometheatre from Samsung if can be useful its great, as the same requires dismount of TV everytime [BETWEEN dth and this system]

Thanks if can suggest.

Plenty of solutions are available depending on what you want to do.

For USB - Get usb male to female extension cord for the usb ports. Just 1-2 wires dangling down from tv.
For hdmi - Get a 3in-1out hdmi splitter. It has 3 hdmi inputs and one output.

OR
Get a cheap android box with 2-3 usb ports on it. Connect the android box via hdmi to 2nd hdmi port. connect stb to first hdmi port. any usb etc can be played through android box.

Ty. but If possible a one device solution to connect things from TV to other devices.
1. DTH
2. HOME theatre
3. ps3
4. usb drives
5. sony camera can work with usb/hdmi.

dont need to connect all devices at once.

Back