Temple Run 2 out for Android.

Again I repeat this is my point of view on the big picture so will you people (who want to debate) find some other thread to camp on and debate which is a better runner OR physics-based slingshot game. Cheers!

No offense buddy...dont want to stir any trouble....

Whats the purpose of the thread ...
if there is no discussion..

any way reading the same thing for for the past week..
temple run 2 hits millions of downloads on iphone...
confirmed for wp8...released on andriod
fake temple run apps ..etc etc

i have no fondness for debates...:p

No offense buddy...dont want to stir any trouble....

Whats the purpose of the thread ...
if there is no discussion..

any way reading the same thing for for the past week..
temple run 2 hits millions of downloads on iphone...
confirmed for wp8...released on andriod
fake temple run apps ..etc etc

i have no fondness for debates...:p

Debate, don't go around denouncing it by saying... "Oh! You know that Temple Run is not what it was." OR SUBWAY SURFERS is so much better.

I am sorry if this is old news but I just saw it ready for download today and bit the bullet.

No hard feelings against anyone, everyone is entitled to their views I recall @ayanavish has opened a thread in the MOBILE section for Android Applications you can debate the finer points of everything there. Cheers! :cheers: :wacko.gif_1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Installed TR2 and played few games.
I am big fan of TR1 and played 1600+ games. :)

Now TR2, well I like the changes - though wouldn't say they are some upgrades. gonna be good time pass for me in boring office hours. :)

I am sorry if this is old news but I just saw it ready for download today and bit the bullet.
Oh no, I didn't meant it in that way...:)

I meant to say that...(since It was making so much news)...it doesn't deserve that much attention it is getting

Good that it came for Android.. On 23rd I saw it making headlines on Google Sci\Tech News for iOS only :annoyed:. Anyway, Android version was just one day late.. Thanks for the link

cU4LvbQ.png

Played once more :p

Y89cvPE.png

My Highest score yet. 29 millions. :p

JkE0kAd.png

well, it was a glitch. The runner got stuck while sliding down the first rope. Thats why coins count is just 71 while distance is ~522K
2nd highest is 8.4M.

Jeez how are you guys managing this .. I'm finding it quite harder this time around .. the bendy paths make it a little confusing..

oh god seeing all these scores makes me impatient to play it on my nexus.

Played this on the iPhone 4. Game is just wonderful. Graphics have improved considerably.

Back