Ten year old punched and burnt by actress in Mumbai

If anything, i mean a female doing that to another female..??

the lil girl got blood in her eye.

The girl is so simple and seemed like a lil sister to me. I dont know abt u guys.

Only if i cud have that lady in my clutches..

EDIT: Urvashi Dhanorkar is the actress. If only ...

damn, what if someone had done that to the actress instead. her career would burst into flames. -> Coudnt she think of this for a moment before hurting the lil kid!? :mad:

Anyways, her career would suffer, her name should be revealed on national tv so that no1 employs that inhuman biatch as an actress.

And the kid should be given free treatment.

I saw this on tv and it was really cruel act ...how can one human being do this ??

Child labour is a serious issue and it must be looked into

Spacescreamer said:
i mean a female doing that to another female..??

Sad, but its a fact that more than men, its women who oppress fellow women. I see this all around me.

Mother in laws are more responsible for dowry related violence on a girl than their husbands, In many cases its a girls mother/mother in law or the girl herself who don't want a girl child leading to abortions. Women abuse their hired maids and in many cases responsible for fraudulent child labor like this one. This is not the first time I have come across something like this.

I have seen cases where women in towns/cities brought back poor girls from their villages (some times even their own relatives) on the pretext of educating them and instead make them work like a maid/domestic help at their houses. When girls are left to their mercy they are susceptible to abuse like this too.

Spacescreamer said:
If anything, i mean a female doing that to another female..??
the lil girl got blood in her eye.

The girl is so simple and seemed like a lil sister to me. I dont know abt u guys.
Only if i cud have that lady in my clutches..

EDIT: Urvashi Dhanorkar is the actress. If only ...
horrible !!!!

@ Lord Nemesis

The reason for thread is exactly what u pointed out.

If at all any level headed ppl exist who are now aware of this incident,

they ll remember and maybe make a note of how a girl child was treated.

They say If you cannot respect females in a country, you n society can never progress.. but shocking state of children is always ignored.

Maybe who have seen this video mite keep themselves reminding in one way or the other abt what they saw and just well mite be that they prevent one sch incident from occuring.

damn, did u see the kid's eye? she said it was caused by a hook.. HOOK!!... Urvashi should get a hook in her eye and a hot spoon rubbed against her arm!

This case is given so much priority because an actress is involved :mad: This happens almost in every part of India :no::mad::ashamed: Really Child Abuse is a heinous activity and Indian Government/Police ...... :mad::ashamed:

Dont let such comments be passed.

I dont care if an actress was involved or not.

I havent seen a brutal example like this one involving a Girl Child.

This thread was created to just share what ignorance has done.

if at all people been raising their voices and asking right questions, many of our problems cud have been solved.

But our attitude has led to a sorry incident like this,

People's silence and ignorance can take sch a face, that is what really moved me.

Back