Terrible experience with Mobikwik - Money not refunded despite failed transaction!

Nolasco

Disciple
I visited Burger King on 29th Jan 2017 and decided to pay by Mobikwik wallet. The amount was Rs 287 for
which I got a code which I gave the casher at Burger King, however for some reason the transaction failed
and they did not receive the money. They gave me a slip saying transaction failed and that it would be credited to my mobikwik wallet within 2-3 days.

Since there was no refund even after a week, I followed up with Mobikwik and they said that it takes 8-10 working days after a failed transaction for the money to reflect in the wallet and to wait. After two weeks, I followed up with them again with the scanned receipt given to me by the Burger King Cashier of the failed
transaction after which the Mobikwik support staff just stopped replying to me. I've sent three reminders since then and its been a month, but no one bothers to reply nor have I received my money back. This isnt a big amount but arent these guys accountable for this? Is there anything I can do about it?

Tweet this and also share on fb. Tag mobikwik in your posts. Write an email to some news media outlets. Tell them you would like to share your story.

All of these 3rd party wallet service providers are equally bad.. The customer care is an utter waste, they can't read emails properly and don't even understand English!
I have stopped using them since this happened - https://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/paytm-duplicate-transactions.182884/
Only when I absolutely have to use them, I load up the exact required amount and use it immediately..

For quick action, write on their FB and twitter..

Yup. Its surprising how money can instantly vanish without any remedy. After bad experience with freecharge, I dont load paytm with more than 10k in wallet

Back