Windows Terrified by recent Win 10 updating....biggest regret

@OP
Try uninstalling with Revo uninstaller. BTW have you reinstalled graphics drivers after update? It maybe graphics driver issue.

@OP
Try uninstalling with Revo uninstaller. BTW have you reinstalled graphics drivers after update? It maybe graphics driver issue.
Gfx drivers were last updated in Oct 2019 so thats easily ruled out.
Contact microsoft support, they will enter your pc remotely and fix it.
Those are useless junks hired for nothing having zero knowledge...even MS forums suck as its one of the shittiest sick forums I have ever exp. & all replies are copy pasted by the so called badged noob experts.

I tried "Uninstall Windows Update at Boot with Advanced Options" method listed on

But that too gave these errors:
For feature updates: We ran into a problem and won't be able to uninstall the latest feature update of windows
For quality updates: We ran into a problem and won't be able to uninstall quality update of windows

If OP is going for a clean install, download the latest updated iso from MS site and only then do the install. If you use an old iso and it ends up downloading updates and one of the updates is the culprit, then you will end up wasting hours installing the os and another few hours trying to solve the problem and with a non working pc.

1582873380840.png

Unable to uninstall this update, no right click option.

@6pack Yes thats my last resort... I want iso with 1909 feature update.

I removed few updates and now fired latest Need for Speed Heat which was suddenly stuttering after these updates and now the performance have improved almost just like before these updates...

Still, tomorrow will try Battlefield 5 and see how it performs as I havent played it since early Jan this yr..

As others suggested, invest in 3rd party backup/restore solution or use windows restore feature going forward. I learnt it the hard way when my precious PC along with application loads failed abruptly and i had to clean install/setup the OS. Frustrating to say the least.

Manual user file backup alone is never enough .

As others suggested, invest in 3rd party backup/restore solution or use windows restore feature going forward. I learnt it the hard way when my precious PC along with application loads failed abruptly and i had to clean install/setup the OS. Frustrating to say the least.

Manual user file backup alone is never enough .
I belive in ghosting images and have been using symantec ghost since ages now. I still have the last ghost image but of yr 2k18. But again need to patch the latest 1909 update to make my system updated.

Uninstalling ‘uninstallable’ Windows Updates

Those are useless junks hired for nothing having zero knowledge...even MS forums suck as its one of the shittiest sick forums I have ever exp. & all replies are copy pasted by the so called badged noob experts.
Hehe, yes you can see this in their forums and its usually some user that provides the correct answer, if lucky

But then that's what places like this one are for isn't it :)
Post automatically merged:

I removed few updates and now fired latest Need for Speed Heat which was suddenly stuttering after these updates and now the performance have improved almost just like before these updates...
Were you able to figure out which update screwed it up ?

Maybe if some one has the same headache they will know the right one to uninstall

Were you able to figure out which update screwed it up ?

Maybe if some one has the same headache they will know the right one to uninstall
I was only able to remove 3 updates that too of Feb. If they were captured will share the screenshots....

It is best in terms of most efficient. Down time is the least.

The question is how much time do you have
I have experienced spending time fixing the bug is more tiresome/time consuming than reinstalling windows itself most of the time. This probably does not go for people for who have a lot of heavy softwares/games installed.. :)

Back