The Aam Admi Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Not Allowed to Carry Mobile Phone at Inter-state Meet: Kejriwal

Wow. Why do i hear only Mamata's name from Kejri? Why aren't the rest of the CM's complaining. TRS,Congress,AIADMK,CPI,JDU,BJD,SP.. Which are not allies of BJP!

I hate this dramebaaz!
LOL some CM's were treated like security threats and he shouldnt complain? Anyone with an iota of self respect would do the same. Nothing Dramebaaz in it. In fact I wonder why you post shit like this? Nothing serious or compelling enough? Did you know the CAG report has said the LPG subsidy giving up benefit that state got and Modi claimed to be 22000 Crores is actually 2000 crores? Thats wrong by more than a multiple of 10. This desperate **** of a PM inflated the figure 10times!!

And you are complaining about a guy asserting his self respect? Calling him Dramebaaz? Lying is fair game? Grow up man. Judge politicians by metrics that matter. Here you have a PM that lies like crazy and you wonder why people speak against him?

Same reason why Congress was getting into power from last 60 years or so
You speak for all of delhi? Anything in favour of BJP is people waking up, and against them is cause of caste or cause the same reason congress was voted for? Let me tell you, congress was the best alternative all the time it was voted into power. When they werent, Likes of the great Vajpayee were voted in. When they failed, Congress came in. Infact UPA 1 did great work. All of the Digital this and that was started by them. When they ****ed up in UPA 2's second half, the people replaced them with what seemed like the best option - Modi. Now Modi is ****ing up, but unlike congress he is going to the extent of blocking state Governments. People will remember. All this Cow vigilantism, violence, silence on critical issues will not be forgotten.

You speak for all of delhi? Anything in favour of BJP is people waking up, and against them is cause of caste or cause the same reason congress was voted for? Let me tell you, congress was the best alternative all the time it was voted into power. When they werent, Likes of the great Vajpayee were voted in. When they failed, Congress came in. Infact UPA 1 did great work. All of the Digital this and that was started by them. When they ****ed up in UPA 2's second half, the people replaced them with what seemed like the best option - Modi. Now Modi is ****ing up, but unlike congress he is going to the extent of blocking state Governments. People will remember. All this Cow vigilantism, violence, silence on critical issues will not be forgotten.
All through out this time a pious was in the making. The one man who seem like an idiot but is the best alternative to entire politics in the world. Well, how does it matter if he lies or hugs Lalu or fabricates numbers or drag the govt to the roads or is an immature that Indian politics has seen (ma ka ladla is not immature but is a bondhu, so dont compare), afterall he is exposing the educational certificates of the politicians. Well I guess he can speak about it proudly since he dint fabricate his certificates like his associates in Aap.
I salute the almighty, paraficial, supersonic (ahhum ahhum) AK.

All through out this time a pious was in the making. The one man who seem like an idiot but is the best alternative to entire politics in the world. Well, how does it matter if he lies or hugs Lalu or fabricates numbers or drag the govt to the roads or is an immature that Indian politics has seen (ma ka ladla is not immature but is a bondhu, so dont compare), afterall he is exposing the educational certificates of the politicians. Well I guess he can speak about it proudly since he dint fabricate his certificates like his associates in Aap.
I salute the almighty, paraficial, supersonic (ahhum ahhum) AK.
Even if god himself comes down, you bhakts will find a way to **** him over. Kejri is just a guy who's trying his best.

Now if I start to recount all the things the Fuheur of India who was going to bring achhe din has said and done complete opposite of it, you'll be butt hurt and start bit**ing more.

Lets start though. Cause nothing is more fun than seeing sore biased bhakts like you seethe and froth at their mouth.

*can't stop laughing*

Now Rajnath singh is taking a love letter on behalf of Modi on August 3. :D
--------

OH NO HE DIDNT. Someone take Modiji to the same mental hospital that bhakts recommend for Kejriwal.
CodxFIUWAAEPpZG.jpg

Last edited:
--- **Mod Edited** ---

Everybody must understand that Modi and Kejriwal are just politicians. Both made the same claims before coming to power. All can judge how much of their claims became reality. I would rather wait till AAP gets to form a majority govt. in a state where it has full powers before making comparisons or criticizing him.

But one thing is sure that BJP supporters are one of the reasons for keeping Kejriwal in limelight. If BJP stops responding to each and every comment made by Kejriwal, he wouldn't get the air-time in tv news and get famous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if god himself comes down, you bhakts will find a way to **** him over. Kejri is just a guy who's trying his best.

Now if I start to recount all the things the Fuheur of India who was going to bring achhe din has said and done complete opposite of it, you'll be butt hurt and start bit**ing more.

Lets start though. Cause nothing is more fun than seeing sore biased bhakts like you seethe and froth at their mouth.

*can't stop laughing*

Now Rajnath singh is taking a love letter on behalf of Modi on August 3. :D
--------

OH NO HE DIDNT. Someone take Modiji to the same mental hospital that bhakts recommend for Kejriwal.
CodxFIUWAAEPpZG.jpg
Well you might be surprised to see that I never mentioned or inclined on any party/person for that matter. But yeah AK is a joker. A pass time on tv.

I feel sorry for the people who still haven't realized this yet.
I feel sorry for you cause you expect the guy , who's fighting a whole system with Money, power, policy and establishment against him, to fight it as per your standards of behaviour. Most or all of what Kejri has done has been far above the general level of politics or even Modi's politics.

Most or all of what Kejri has done has been far above the general level of politics or even Modi's politics.
Well yeah, AK had only time to bring BJP to limelight while crying for attention and make himself look like a joker and his voters look foolish.
I am just thinking how dumb is he to compare himself and his unconnected (oh yeah they fight among themselves) party to Modi and BJP in the center. I am not talking about the state politics that the voters are repenting for at the moment in Delhi.

Well his MP run in 2014 from Varanasi dint teach him anything :)

Last edited:
I feel sorry for you cause you expect the guy , who's fighting a whole system with Money, power, policy and establishment against him, to fight it as per your standards of behaviour. Most or all of what Kejri has done has been far above the general level of politics or even Modi's politics.

Disillusionment takes time, don't worry you'll get there eventually.

Can you list what all Kejriwal has done so far?i have visited Delhi twice but failed to notice his mark on macro level.
Can you enlighten all of us.[DOUBLEPOST=1469952074][/DOUBLEPOST]I remember story of monkey .it was told to us in Sanskrit and its basic meaning is this.
One monkey gets to drink alcohol and on top he gets bitten by scorpion.what happens later is anyone's guess.

All kejri has done so far is make stupid accusations like Modi trying to kill him
Another was in Punjab ,some fellow should arrest him in six month or kejri would arrest him after 6 month.

Show me some concrete work done which he was promising.fighting system is another story.why Anna Harare left kejri alone , why Kiran Bedi also left kejri side?

About his mla getting arrested , the mla's are involved in crime .what can Modi do?
MLA's have done crime for which they are facing action of Law.

Instead of doing monkey business and seeking attention through wrong means and sensationalist statement,why he does not do good work and get attention automatically ???[DOUBLEPOST=1469952662][/DOUBLEPOST]And arrests of MLA and all happen after due consultation with state solicitor and advocate general with approval of rajyapal.so all his mla getting arrested shows that his MLA character's and kejri' choosing has been bad and things which he was cribbing to other,he himself has not followed his preaching about character of his candidates

Last edited:
Well yeah, AK had only time to bring BJP to limelight while crying for attention and make himself look like a joker and his voters look foolish.
I am just thinking how dumb is he to compare himself and his unconnected (oh yeah they fight among themselves) party to Modi and BJP in the center. I am not talking about the state politics that the voters are repenting for at the moment in Delhi.

Well his MP run in 2014 from Varanasi dint teach him anything :)
lol its clear you hate the man and cant see anything clearly. Im absolutely proud of what they have done. They've gone to jail a dozen times for what they believe in. While you cry against them on an online forum. So you're absolutely wrong on that front .

Oh Delhi voters are repenting? Did all 1.3 crore of them come and tell you? LOL You're a stupid bhakt. I had doubt before cause you were a mod, but you're just another stupid bhakt that presumes shit without basis in fact. AAP is doing Press Confreneces every other day. People are seeing the crazy amounts of Oppression and misuse of law that is being doled out. Even opposition parties. Modi will be kicked out. Wait and watch.[DOUBLEPOST=1469972953][/DOUBLEPOST]
Disillusionment takes time, don't worry you'll get there eventually.
Nah, it wont. There has been a tectonic shift. Do you think if there was a kink in AK or AAP's past Modi and all the agencies he owns wouldnt have found it till now? Anyway, they are a new party, my expectations are rational.

Can you list what all Kejriwal has done so far?i have visited Delhi twice but failed to notice his mark on macro level.
Can you enlighten all of us.[DOUBLEPOST=1469952074][/DOUBLEPOST]I remember story of monkey .it was told to us in Sanskrit and its basic meaning is this.
One monkey gets to drink alcohol and on top he gets bitten by scorpion.what happens later is anyone's guess.
LOOOL you bhakts come back to the same damn thing all the time. Total intellectual bankruptcy. Come back when you have something real to say instead of he said, she said and whataboutery.

you are also sounding like a AAP bhakt.....r u expecting AAP to form central govt in 2019 ? if no bjp thn congress is the option.

I asked you to list his achievements and changed which he made in your day to day life.

They say public deserves king of their own deserving. Idiots deserve idiot king while hardworking people deserve hardworking king.

you are also sounding like a AAP bhakt.....r u expecting AAP to form central govt in 2019 ? if no bjp thn congress is the option.
Im no ones bhakt. But I do stand up for them cause they are doing a great job and the nation will benefit from it ultimately. I am giving logical reasons and proof where ever required. Yes Im expecting them to play a major role if not form the govt.[DOUBLEPOST=1469987065][/DOUBLEPOST]
I asked you to list his achievements and changed which he made in your day to day life.

They say public deserves king of their own deserving. Idiots deserve idiot king while hardworking people deserve hardworking king.
You can google them or go to their facebook page and find out. I dont owe you any info. You certainly deserve the murdering psychopath that is Modi, his jumlas and the fictional Gujarat Model.

Party monger ,
I am traveling right now in Gujarat and me and my entire family can vouch for solid roads and industry developments.
His model is working.while Kejriwal model is sinking ship
Can you tell me why Anna hazare and Kiran Bedi left/[DOUBLEPOST=1469989811][/DOUBLEPOST]Ambulances in Gujrat arrive on time.highway flows are fine.their is cleanliness all across.industry working fine.gujrat pollution control board has been functioning well.i see more greenary near ankaleshwar highway.and businesses are flourishing.

And poor are getting free education and deserving class of students get scholarships and poor get free healthcare.

I think it's fine work under PM Modi sir's stint.
And to be honest I have spent my childhood and teenage years in congress .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back