The All in one email client

Safin

Skilled
So you use hotmail
You use yahoo too!!

And you want pop and smtp for both..... oh no so you have to have both yahoopops and Hotmail Popper (And compound that with the fact that hotmail popper is no longer free so using the cra**** version does not really do good to you ) :p

So now forget about both those. Get the client with a kick to it. And yeah its fully freeware and the best HTML letter composing capability among all the clients available out there.(And yeah thats better than outlook or thunderbird.)

Meet Foxmail

About_5.0.gif

This is the Email Client used in China. Infact everyone there uses it. And i can tll you its very good. Especially cos its got native smtp support for yahoo and hotmail. So no need of all those poppers to be running while checking mail. And especially yahoo smtp and pop support is phenomenal. Its as if you have a paid yahoo account.

Foxmail New Functions and Improvments

1. Digital Signature and Encryption
The Security mail protects your data as it travels through the Internet, and verifies the identity of the sender. The user can receive/send digitally signed or encrypted E-mail by the Digital Certificate.
2. Anti spam mail
Foxmail provide very strong function of Anti Spam mail, which can use many techniques to differentiate the mails, accurately recognize Spam mail or non-spam mail.
3. Receive and send International Email
Foxmail can receive and correctly display E-mail documents in difference language systems from all around the world.
4. Compatible with Hotmail, MSN and Yahoo mailbox
Use Foxmail, you can easily receive and send mails via Hotmail and MSN mailbox, or receive mails from yahoo mailbox.
5. Synchronization of address book
Use the Synchronization of address book, the address book between end user and server will be synchronized to keep the data consistence each other.
6. Support vCard
Foxmail address book accommodate many editions of v Card, provides vCard Import and Export.
7. Display of picture attachment as embedding
Open a mail, if has picture attachment of which format are BMP, JPG, JPEG, GIF, WMF or PNG, then the picture would be displayed after the mail content as a embedding style, no
necessary to open the picture one by one.
8. Other Improvement
1) Import Foxamil account and mailbox.
2) Provide strong Searching Function for local mailbox.
3) Automatically delete overdue mail in the server. (set up in the Account Properties dialogue)
4) Raise the display efficiency of address book, also add fields for nickname, surname
and last name.
5) Copy mails among different mail box.
6) Drag attachment icon to “save as” attachment in the mail reading dialogue.
7) Show recipients as object style.
8 ) Distant management of list order of the mail information.
9) Add import TXT file function in the address book
10) Recover deleted card by address book.
11) Add deleting mail attachment function.
12) When the Sent Box has Awaiting mail, mark red figure behind mail box so as to
remind user that there is still mail waiting to be sent.

And if you are thinking that if it was that good why not more people use it? Well cos people think its for chinese and are just scared from there website(which sadly is mostly chinese.) But you have an english page as i have given above and software itself is available in english. Another reason for its un-popularness is the fact that its download site in China is mostly slow.

See the screenshots below:

screen14mn.jpg

screen24rm.jpg

screen31gr.jpg

English Support forums:
CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD NOW

Just to clear things up, I've been using this thing for the last year or 1.5 years and when I told SuperNova about it, he called it a piece of crap. I told him the software had potential, but no, SuperNova dear thought it sucked. ;)

Look at him now. ;)

now funny... i don't remember this...
what av... you saying anything m8 :)

ummm... wait now i think you did say something... but hey i am pretty sure it would be a sucky version the. Version 5 rox... :lol:

Not really
Yes its the best freeware around and is superb if you have your own pop and smtp access, But if you wanna use the 'hacked' access of yahoo or hotmail ten you are better off with Foxmail instead of two services like hotmail popper and yahoo pops

i m newly download the fox mail but not receving & sending message so many times i try no use my system network connection lan setting any ip probelm wat to do system error showing to me unable to connect the server server is shutdown wat to do immedly reply to me

hmmm...
i didn't exactly get it. Plz clarify your problem.
1) Are you behind a proxy or lan?
You may wanna check out settings under tools->options->connection

If that does not help tell in a little bit more detail about the prob. what you seeing and all?

Back