The 'Anti-Java' Professor and the Jobless Programmers

Darthcoder said:
^^ He is like a C++/VC++ geek and he is mad, yes he is, so dont take him on :D. Sad that I couldnt stand VC++ so took java+Linux as the electives, you remember those good ol' days Raghu? :eek:hyeah:.

If you know him and made that the statement then its fine, but without knowing him and making this statement, I pity you.

~LT

^ @LT: me and that darthcoder bugger were buddies at cdac :) he used to be all that 1337 guy. but i guess that pplsoft stuff spoiled him.

@VanishingNerd: Even I never coded java. but I guess a pro should be like a solution provider. restricting oneself to some particular programming language is bad in the long run.

my rule is: either you should work on a groundbreaking technology or a ground breaking idea. languages dont matter.

linuxtechie said:
If you know him and made that the statement then its fine, but without knowing him and making this statement, I pity you.

~LT

@LT:

Man, 4 posts just to reply to people :O Try quoting everyone in a single post :bleh:

techie_007 said:
@LT:

Man, 4 posts just to reply to people :O Try quoting everyone in a single post :bleh:

viralbug said:
for example look at my post in this thread. :p

Ahhh I wanted to avoid replying the mail... thought "Whats the point!", but then temptation reined in and I gave away a post by post...

So you see.

~LT

Back