The best audio player for budding Audiophiles! (Sansa Clip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsingh

Adept
This thread is being posted on request by darksmart. For sale is my favourite audio player ,the sansa clip 4 Gb model.This is one of two players purchased in dec'09 from the US.This belongs to my brother who used it for a year and then stopped using it once he bought a new Galaxy S.It is in pristine condition,battery lasts as long as it was when new.(max tested 6 hours continous-Plenty of battery still remaining.).
This is the hands down the best audio source without using Amplifiers.

NwAvGuy: Sansa Clip+ Measured

The above article measures the specs in detail and is the best description of the awesome sound characteristics of sansa clip.An objective view from a sound engineer's viewpoint.

Amazon.com: Sandisk Sansa Clip 4 GB MP3 Player (Black): MP3 Players & Accessories

Above is the link from amazon and reviews from peolple.

Personally I have used koss porta pro,sennheiser px 200,px 100 with excellent results along with the clip.

Who should buy it?

Someone who wants the best from his/her music and wants to take a massive leap in sound quality! I searched headfi.org and i found out that it will also drive denon1100 headphones available for sale in these market forums!!!! Many good quality IEM and headphones are available in our forums.
In combination with this you can have excellent Sound quality and learn to enjoy your music.Also this is the cheapest player that will allow you to enjoy the excellent features of rockbox!

Rockbox - Free Music Player Firmware
Who should not buy it!

Bargain basement hunters.Cheap transcends and philips are available at flipkart with ok sound quality.please go ahead and buy and do not compare those with the sansa clip!!

Benefits of this particular model:

1.original sansa clip has better battery back up than clip+.
2.sparingly used.
3.excellent battery life.
4.charged twice a month regularly to maintain health of lithium ion battery.
5.Dual boot possible with rockbox if installed.
6.Shares the exact same SOC present in sansa Fuze!

Price:SOLD
Shipping: N.A.
Prefer to sell to someone face to face in chandigarh/ludhiana/punjab so they can evaluate it to their heart's content.
Any queries feel free to PM.

Attachments

• IMG_20111205_140050-1-1.jpg
    IMG_20111205_140050-1-1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_20111205_140108-1.jpg
    IMG_20111205_140108-1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_20111205_140247-1.jpg
    IMG_20111205_140247-1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20111205_140223-1.jpg
    IMG_20111205_140223-1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20111205_140236-1.jpg
    IMG_20111205_140236-1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 123
I always have this doubt. Can't control my self asking this.Why are some people so rude? If we don't like the amount quoted by the buyer, we can always ignore it. Am i missing any point here?

Payment details sent.

I do not want to come off as rude but I have had bad experiences with people lowballing without understanding the product fully.Something like a person who has maintained his Ford Figo car lovingly and wants to sell it to someone who appreciates it and not haggle with someone comparing it to a maruti 800.Not that maruti 800 is a poor car,its just not a Ford Figo.(or Palio,Punto,Polo,Brio)-you get the idea¿? :)

This player is available. Darksmart wants to go for a bigger player.payment details are being sent.reply soon guys so I can reply to.the Guy next in line.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Sold to niteshneela.payment received. Will be shipped ASAP.Will try to ship tomorrow.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I have formatted the player and upgraded to the latest sansa firmware for this model.the player is packed and ready to ship.I'll send someone to ship it today evening or tomorrow morning.will provide tracking details when done.

I have formatted the player and upgraded to the latest sansa firmware for this model.the player is packed and ready to ship.I'll send someone to ship it today evening or tomorrow morning.will provide tracking details when done.

recieved product in pristine condition :D ... ty ty ty :D

im not able to giv itrust :O y ?

Mods please fix itrust issues! Its my first sale on the forum and I would like to get my ratings!

Glad you like it.I am already missing it but I am sure it will serve you better.Leave ratings please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back