The Desktop Thread!!

desktop.png

nice desktops..will post mine ..soon.

@ amaresh..

can u ask the gal on u r desktop to put on some clothes..LOLZ.

here's my desktop...everything's same except the background...
my favorite..

and heres a screenie ..of my all black icons..

@Ice, Kumar, Amaresh n Faheem : Nicey desktop, guys..:eek:hyeah: Seems like we've got some creative minds here...hehehe..:p

Btw, it wud be gr8 if u mention what tools/apps u used to mod ur desktop(n links if possible..)...lets help others mod their desktop too...:)

@Kumar..man, tht wallpaper is just awesome...:D links pls...:p

@AMaresh : Lol..this seems to be a slightly older wallpaper of Gemma...cos in the recent ones, she's gained weight(implants??) in all the right places...:lol: Or is Ronaldo having too much fun...:rofl:

Keane 16 said:
Amaresh, mate, you know what link I'm going to ask you for ... so ... :p ;)

Thr u go...:p

Keane 16 said:
Ryan, how does this blackbox thing work ? Installation et al ?

actually there are no installation files..u have to download the blackbox zip file and extract the blackbox folder to ur system drive..say c:/blackbox...

then just double click the blackbox.exe file and it'll load the blackbox shell..once u are happy with the new desktop, u can choose install from the BB menu, which will ask u to log off n login..n u r done..:D

Thr are three big releases of blackbox..1. BB4win 2. BBlean 3.Xoblite

All 3 are similar to one another..only the menu differs slightly across the releases..the good thing is tht u can use the themes (called styles here)across any of the three..

Btw, let me add tht if u want the BB for a eye candy desktop with all bells n whistles..then yu r prolly looking at the wrong place...thr are better looking shell replacements like litestep, sharpe etc....Blackbox is only meant to be small, fast and efficient with as less memory footprint as possible..thts all..:)

Checkout this link..they've got complete info on how to get ur bb desktop up n running..BB4Win: News

I'm currently using BBlean...

faheem_m said:
@ amaresh..

can u ask the gal on u r desktop to put on some clothes..LOLZ.

Haha, then she'd be on my wall and not on my desktop :p

Private Ryan said:
@AMaresh : Lol..this seems to be a slightly older wallpaper of Gemma...cos in the recent ones, she's gained weight(implants??) in all the right places...:lol: Or is Ronaldo having too much fun...:rofl:

Yeah your right, thats why Ronaldo has been having double the fun with Bips and the hookers ;)

Keane 16 said:
Amaresh, mate, you know what link I'm going to ask you for ... so ... :p ;)

Gemma Atkinson ;)

Keane 16 said:
It's amazing ! :D

How do I install the "styles" ?

download the stylepacks from bb4win site, deviantart etc. and copy them into your blackbox/styles folder... then it'll be available in ur styles submenu on the desktop...:) Btw, which fork did u download? blackbox, bblean or xoblite? these styles can be used with any of them though..

Amaresh said:
Yeah your right, thats why Ronaldo has been having double the fun with Bips and the hookers ;)

Lol..the grass is always greener on the other side...:lol: He is looking around even when he has such a bombshell babe at his disposal..:p I mean, wots bips in front of Gemma..??..:rolleyes:

But one thing is true..the guy is having too much fun for his age...:p Money, fame, babes....lucky ba$tard....:lol:

Kumar said:
@Private Ryan

Thanks a lot,Kumar...:D Tht's jsut an awesome wally....:eek:hyeah:

Back