The DLF IPL 2010 thread

yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chennai won mumbai lost! i predicted chennai's victory!!! mumbai always deserved to lose!

waiting for MI's excuses now!!!

Sh!tty city Sh!tty team!

damn said:
Not bringing in Pollard sooner was the dumbest thing Sachin could do, paid the ultimate price for it.

+ the drop catches :mad: of raina @ 18 and again in 20's.....:mad:

Congrats to all CSK fans....Mumbai Indian fans, switch on the room fans and Good Night......sad day to work tomorrow...monday blues + lost blues :mad: aaargh! until next year with new teams and new controversies.

Is it me or other...Even sachin wicket looked like just while hitting he checked his shot....was bit under power else it would had crossed the boundary line...

Pollard though hitted acted weird...raydu was also hitting what was he trying to do or think him to be...

Best captaincy ofcourse dhoni keeping hayden just behingd the bowler and getting pollard ...

Bottomline:: Pollard entry..in such games with big totals either he should have come as opener or just after a wicket..Also tiwary should have come earlier and should have got time to settle rather than coming this way..No way harbhajan deserve to come earlier than tiwary and pollard...

They really messed up(in other words looked more fixed)

Anyways mukesh ambani is happy ...nita ambani is safe today...was she present today..couldn't find her around .lolz??

Sachin wd have walked off if he had any 'script' beforehand. He had nicked one to Dhoni's gloves.

Dont think too mch into it.

CSK won fair and sq .. Modi cudnt have risked any more whip lashes on his sore u know what

thetechmind said:
+ the drop catches :mad: of raina @ 18 and again in 20's.....:mad:

Congrats to all CSK fans....Mumbai Indian fans, switch on the room fans and Good Night......sad day to work tomorrow...monday blues + lost blues :mad: aaargh! until next year with new teams and new controversies.

yes even the mumbai rich business man are scram for big black money and it is big risk lose this year for mumbai and some guys if they gambling fix the deal ;) so that is bad habit for sent black money might be big risk at mumbai life

and the Super Chennai kings roars again with thunder sound like LION :hap2:

i also see the video sachin has improve the run due to polland at last over in term of short injury ;) at 2 day ago cause of mistakable at the match and i am not giving any argument to mumbai guys cause they are play well due to good team support :)

and the csk is the final match of year 2010 and still contine Roar much :eek:hyeah:

the overrated team finally got their butt handed to them..

its good they lost, all them guys at extra innings were talking only about sachin and MI, in the whole 2.5 hrs, they prolly spent 15 mins discussing CSK.

lame biased extra inning coverage, i did feel the tournament was biased towards MI from the beginning!

and that dimwit sidhu, he just freakin doesn't let anybody talk! wtf?

btw - modi's emotional speech was epic after doing all the ghotala...

Back