The DLF IPL 2010 thread

Had gone to see the match. The crowd support for MI was deafening. Gilchirst must be wondering why the organizers decided to host the game against MI at the DY Patil Stadium. They could have hosted some other match there and the match against MI at Cuttack. MI will end up as the only team who played 8 HOME games and 6 AWAY games :p

Can anyone tell me in which theater i can catch the MI vs DC match this saturday 03rd april ??? Please suggest options preferably near Andheri.

Delhi Daredevils have won the toss and elected to bat

AB de Villiers is out and Collingwood comes

Gambhir replacing Manhas

KKR-Langeveld replacing Shane Bond

My prediction- Delhi :D

Sad.He should have scored in 3 figures.

But anyways well played Warner..

I think Delhi need atleast 170 to win this match or else KKR will win it easily

:D

Umpire gave him not out..

He sitill has chance to make 100

Go Warner GO :D

What an innings by Warner and by Collingwood... Delhi is lucky to have good foreign players... Replacements of ABD and Dilshan are Warner and Collingwood and batting well... Nannes has been awesome till date(Hopefully today too). They have lost Parnell due to injury but they still have McDonald who is a decent all-rounder.

Delhi should send jadav up the order , looks like an interesting prospect . kartik should come at number 6

21/3 , bye bye KKR . Delhi should try to improve NRR as much as possible.

Its good to see DD back in top 4. They deserve that spot. Now the tournament is almost mid way and almost everyone has contributed in individual games till now. Misra looks good with the bowl in his hand.

Time to go pro for Delhi. They should concentrate on winning each and every game from now on. The team composition looks good with just a shuffle in the playing 11. I believe Warner should open with Sehwag with at Gambhir coming down at 1 and Collingwood at 2 with Jadhav and Kartick following them. Kartick is a good finisher and Jadhav looks like a solid hitter just like Warner.

According to dadi, Bond had a loose motion. :p

But seriously, you can't expect to win if you keep both Agarkar and Ishant in the playing 11. I don't understand why Vignesh is sitting on the bench and Mandeep keeps getting chances. Team selection as well as the batting gameplan is mainly responsible for the defeats. Even if KKR manage to get into semis ( which seems light years far ), that will be disgrace to cricket. :no:

Aman27deep said:
KKR is such a bad team, ... dont have words now... moreover whenever they win they win cause of 1 player only.. unbelievable -.-

also it shows that having world-class coach and so called expert advice from fans won't help in cricket if you have shitheads playing under him.

shithead coach and shithead players resulted in kolkata getting last place in IPL2 and given that the coach is better person this time, atleast they might settle for 6th or 7th IMO.

raksrules said:
Anyone ?? :(

It seems they will not screen the match in the home city which means that since the MI vs DC match is happening in Mumbai it wont be screened in theaters in Mumbai. Any other option ?? :(

Back