The DRINK Thread.

Stuff from Delhi Duty Free

IMG_7340.JPG

Well.. we all know what's in store this April.. so what better then to sip on?

Reviews are mixed with the cold serving not really delivering as expected but once it warms up apparently it's much better.. let's see. Can't wait for April to get here.

bf0c79b918e0f72c434f0e121ca7260c.jpg

Saw all the Game of thrones series bottles at the local liquor store. btw, whats in store for April? #outoftheloop

Hope this makes Jack Daniels cheaper in India :D

3:24

Wait, wtf do americans buy fake indian 'whisky' ?

Edit: i'm more confused now. The government charges us customers import duty, and also charges the USA too ?

Just how much blood do these goddamn vampires wanna suck? And instead of using all that money to improve the country they and their cronies pocket it and get richer...

Last edited by a moderator:
The government charges us customers import duty, and also charges the USA too ?
No, Indians have to pay 150% excise duty on American whiskey (Jack Daniels) which makes JD very expensive in India. because of this, many american brands like california wine, bourbons like knob creek, jd etc... wont make it to indian market. I would like to buy some wine in India and all I see is Sula, its very sad.

Yeah i know about the duty, back when I used to get single malts for as low as ~2k in dubai, it was 4.5-5k here. But what i'm confused about is the way is trump saying it is that india is charging THEM a 150% tariff.

Btw, JD is a very reasonably priced (quality vs cost) bourbon in the duty free/abroad, it's just in india that it's become some kind of exclusive top-tier product because of the damn duties.

Wel, India is charging 150% import duties on their products, which makes their products expensive and hence less sales. That is what he is trying to say.

That's what i thought too. But the way he says it, it's like something personal...

Wow it has been really long time since i had some smirnoff. when i saw the bottle; the old times flashed in eyes. after a decade i am gonna drink some smirnoff tonight.
also picked up birddog because its good bourbon and look at the lab on the sticker.
44B4C4EC-1D98-4BEB-AF22-EAB32EB073CE.jpeg

Back