The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Congrats where you have bought it from ?any link i am thinking of getting it..

Thanks. Looks like its sold out now. I got it from Welcome to BombayMerch
One more shot of the statue.
sMF.jpg

kQreU.jpg

Upgraded to a 3DS XL. Got NSMB 2 for free. This thing is huge. Haven't decided if I want to sell my 3DS or give it to my nephew.
(And one more small Lego set. :p)

Have another pickup for tomorrow. Another Nintendo hand-held, but the best looking one ever.

Those lego sets are simply dreamy. Got one for my nephew and my cuz sis and my mum was starring at me.
I am sure my mum will thrash if I were to get one for me.

Got this today:

Nikon D5100 body + 18-105 VR lens. Now to get a tripod + filters ! :D

Congrats dude! Damages plz??

If things go according to plan, I'll be getting my D3200 today :clap: I have opted to skip the kit lens but am confused between the Tamron 70 - 300mm and the Nikkor 18-105 VR....by how much did the Nikkor set u back?

Congrats dude! Damages plz??

If things go according to plan, I'll be getting my D3200 today :clap: I have opted to skip the kit lens but am confused between the Tamron 70 - 300mm and the Nikkor 18-105 VR....by how much did the Nikkor set u back?
Got the whole set for 49.4k. Nikkor 18-105mm was 19990, got 7 percent (forum has a problem displaying % ?) discount on it.
Nikkor 18-105 is a terrific lens. I tried my friend's 55-200 but you could point some difference in the PQ between that and 18-105 (latter was better). Though I've heard that 55-300 is quite good. Heard excellent things about Tamron 70-300 (which probably will be the next lens I'll be getting).
D3200 is also an excellent cam with an impressive PQ inspite of a higher MP count. :)

Got the whole set for 49.4k. Nikkor 18-105mm was 19990, got 7 percent (forum has a problem displaying % ?) discount on it.
Nikkor 18-105 is a terrific lens. I tried my friend's 55-200 but you could point some difference in the PQ between that and 18-105 (latter was better). Though I've heard that 55-300 is quite good. Heard excellent things about Tamron 70-300 (which probably will be the next lens I'll be getting).
D3200 is also an excellent cam with an impressive PQ inspite of a higher MP count. :)

Good deal, I guess I'll be going for the Tamron first. Any particular reason you chose the D5100 over the D3200? They are almost in the same price range IINM. Unfortunately I couldn't get the cam today. Tomorrow hopefully :)

OT : Can anyone guide me to a Tamron dealer around Borivali in Mumbai?

Back