The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Nice. Damage and condition?
It was very cheap, less than 1400rs with shipping(no accessories or charger). I can't believe i paid ~15k for this thing in 2004 :eek:.
The casing was not original(decent quality) but luckily i had nokia original casing for this model which i purchased for more than 1000rs in 2004. It works perfectly fine and had few nokia quality check stickers, i am not sure if they are original or fake. looks like nokia refurbished unit. Its make in finland, battery says made in hungary and looks authetic, i have been using it for 48 hours now, there isn't any drop in the charge. I have to get a charger but i think it can manage a week without it hehe. There is some problem with speaker though, the ringtone volume is low.

New Casio Edifice 550d . I wanted the Red Bull edition .

casio edifice 550d.jpg

@ ?dOuBtFiRe? well its a good quality thick cable compared to cheaper hdmi cables, do i notice a diff in video quality with the one i got with my cable settop box, not as much, havent done a back to back dvd playback to see any real diff yet, maybe i will later on, prolink r from hk aswell.. but just a better quality cable (higher guage i think), if u dont want to get into the hasstle to change cables every 8/10 months then yes id suggest a good cable that would last longer, my monoprice hdmi from one of kmd's G0's is still working. the reason why i also didnt choose the 250 ones, as they r not always the one as shown in the pics aswell, so thats 250 down the drain, this to me is 700 well spent. u can try bandridge aswell, i went for these as bandridge ones were longer ... and since i am wall mounting my tv.. i didnt have that much space between the tv and the wall, It could damage the hdmi port aswell. these r nice low profile ones so went with these and so far am happy with the purchase.

Last edited:
Back