The "Everyday" show-off thread !

ermm.. it's a 'digital' interface. You either get to see a picture or don't. There isn't going to be better quality with a fancier cable. This isn't analog audio (which is another can of worms :p).

^^ For digital cables/signals: Yes, a lot of theory and some practicals too! You don't have to read stuff on internet for this, when you can just try fiddling with cables of various gauges in your own house. If digital signal was so 'un-interruptible' then why serial communication is preferred (apart from speed) over parallel? Anyways, my understanding is that poor quality cables (un-fancier types :p) allow noise/error.

For HDMI cables: By fancier cables, I was referring to cables with some kind of active circuits.

its a debatable topic guys, can we just behave like mature guys and let it be.. lol im a believer in cables, audio & otherwise hahaha.. some may disagree. and thats completely fine too :)
btw prolink is a 30awg cable.

Something in the safety segment
14mxwg6.jpg

e0ufs.jpg

Last edited:
Something in the safety segment
Congrats.... I recently bought a modular LS2 helmet and I am loving it.
Hope you enjoy your rides with this helmet on....
BTW Which model is this & source and cost?
Sorry cant say damages as its more like a investment/insurance :p

Congrats.... I recently bought a modular LS2 helmet and I am loving it.
Hope you enjoy your rides with this helmet on....
BTW Which model is this & source and cost?
Sorry cant say damages as its more like a investment/insurance :p

I got it locally
Model : LS2 FF358 Series
Price : 3.8K

Got it from the Sony Centre in Forum Vijaya Mall in Chennai...pics later today. The manager is my patient there so the headphone was a special throw in and their price is 42,800 but got it for 42 flat.
o_O Ha ha.. Congrats. How good is the camera?

Good choice Soup! :)

The only rival at this price is perhaps the Corsair Sp2500. Glad that Klipsch brought back the unit after popular demand. Although there have been reports that the innards have changed quite a bit from the first model that was sold a decade back. Enjoy the setup and let the drivers burn in.

Back