The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Been a couple of slow months :/

1942: ALS and Coen Brothers Collection:

L7r8Qej.jpg

2001 and Thelma & Louise:

NDtpQ3X.jpg

The Great Gatsby Steelbook:

M7aGBQQ.jpg

Note to self: Never EVER buy steelbooks from Excel. They literally use the most difficult to remove glue for attaching the outer covers. Leaves a residue. :/

Something that's been sitting in my cart for a long long time:

EAyCgQt.jpg

b8eOfPY.jpg

sgobjyk.jpg

The Oatmeal book 3 and some insight on Jeff Bezos and Amazon (read an excerpt; fell in love):

8kNUhgE.jpg

Batman:TDKR Animated collection:

TLWCxy3.jpg

Artcards are really beautiful !

2BvpzRB.jpg

Superman "S" Limited Edition Tin:

doS9PKU.jpg

Little artbook:

PGTkvaq.jpg

Comes with a magnetic stand which holds the case on display:

d9m8Nq8.jpg

IihdCXx.jpg

LnitK0j.jpg

Inside:

71GurMG.jpg

Opens up to reveal the discs:

zcaYudG.jpg

@alekahanna Loved the Man of Steel case; looks stunning.
It is stunning. I did not expect it to be this shiny a piece, and had ordered the UK steelbook (also looks stunning) to complement the package, but after seeing it personally, cancelled the steelbook. Better yet, this is supposed to get released on 6th in India and 12th in US. Infibeam broke the street date and delivered it by October end. :D

Pokemon X/Y Limited Edition Red 3DS XL :joyful::joyful:

Aramex/SnS guy only took shipping charges from me. I guess he'll be back for the customs later.
Still waiting for the Pokemon X game which shipped separately. Should be here by tomorrow.

Attachments

• DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC_0019.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 204
For each one ? Hehe. Have to look up individual purchases. I remember the MoS Steel. Around 1800 bucks using a 15% AMEX discount on Infibeam. Are you looking for anything in particular ?
Also WIN buy ! Ninty <3

How about a pic of the entire collection on the cabinet or do you sell if off after sometime ?

How were the two systems connected before Soup?

The PS3 was connected to a set of Altec Lansing VS2621 speakers via HDMI through my Dell 2320 monitor bro. I was too lazy or kept forgetting to buy another Toslink cable so that I could connect the PS3 to the 5500, lol! As for the VS2621, have given them away to a friend of mine. :)

Back