The "Everyday" show-off thread !

AOC e2352phz from snapdeal.

IMG1492-1_zps61b0bb51.jpg

Should have waited for 1 more week b4 placing an order :( price slashed by 1k within 1week. :mad:

Congrats on the display!

Is there any way you could turn off that animating LED light beneath the Sony logo? I had noticed it when I had been to a Croma outlet recently and was too much of a distraction. OTOH, Samsung and LG's displays seem to have the backlit logo which doesn't cause much of a distraction (although it is!).

Thanks Gannu. Yes, you can turn it off completely, or have a dim white light or no light but when you press the remote buttons only. I prefer the no light option,
, it's really too distracting, I mean the cyan one (Sony calls it the Demo mode, they are right there, lol!) , you're totally right.
On the T.V., PQ is great. But I don't know what's up with these new tv's nowadays, lots of settings, tried each one of them, some settings don't even change anything! Maybe they are useful for analog cable signals, but they certainly are not for digital signals! Also, those smart features aren't my cup of tea. I just bought because the W65 wasn't available. The screen is prone to fingerprints! Also I find the remote to be pretty complicated! Say I'm watching a movie via USB, then you go back to see normal TV channels, then when you wanna go back to that movie again, there are a need of 3-4 steps, which I find too much! Maybe there is a way, short, but I'm yet to figure it out.

Last edited:
got it for a super sweet deal from @mach9 .... needed something for a dual screen setup, love it. :happy:

Ya.. that Monitor has been with me for so many years! It's truly brilliant quality from Dell.. had circumstances not demanded, I prolly wouldn't have had to part with it... but since i did.. I'm glad it had to go to you... I know you will take care of it well :D

Back