Cheerson CX10 Mini Quadcopter
1.jpg

RPi
2.jpg

The CoD Ghosts Camera + Paracord Strap
3.jpg

the Submariner Touzeen, no question about it. I'm partial to divers haha

amazon hauls incoming , more boxes on the weekend haha

Canon LBP 6030w (wireless laser printer)
View attachment 60529

Victorinox Spartan

View attachment 60528

Logitech K480 - works with Windows / Mac / iOS / Android

View attachment 60530

2x Bluerigger 6 ft HDMI cables

View attachment 60532

Hey Toxic, you just bought my wishlist from the looks of it :D
If its not too much , may I ask the damages for the wifi printer and victorinox.

Btw, I had no idea Logitech had a cross platform keyboard! I'g going to check it out. I need one wireless keyboard to use on windows and mac on the same machine :happy:.

As usual your upgrades are fun to watch.[DOUBLEPOST=1445023596][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok stupid of me to ask about the keyboard. The box actually has it all printed on it. hehe. I really need to update myself about the latest tech .

thanks bro!

the printer was for 5200, the spartan was for 690, the keyboard 1800 and bluerigger cables 800 i think - well, for mac and windows any normal Bluetooth keyboard will also work (as long as u have a working Bluetooth in your hackintosh, or mac laptop), Why i have got it is to work with a remix mini (<--- clicky) some more items incoming on Sunday / Monday so keep checking the thread :D

thanks bro!

the printer was for 5200, the spartan was for 690, the keyboard 1800 and bluerigger cables 800 i think - well, for mac and windows any normal Bluetooth keyboard will also work (as long as u have a working Bluetooth in your hackintosh, or mac laptop), Why i have got it is to work with a remix mini (<--- clicky) some more items incoming on Sunday / Monday so keep checking the thread :D
sweet deals you got there. I'm guessing the logitech is battery powered. The self charging ones were like 3k or something. I'll check it out. Btw, I reserved a Remix mini for myself. Love the concept and its something I was looking for anyway:)

Congrats to everyone on their new purchases... enjoy guys!

This arrived a couple of days back...

LXrfRi7.jpg

hbZLXif.jpg

f7CCb38.jpg

YDmd9hA.jpg

Lume:
PI9vKiz.jpg

The Orient SUNE300B40 Diver's Watch with an aftermarket 22mm NATO tan leather strap.

Ordered it from Orient Watches India and it within 2 days flat. Fantastic shipping and extremely well packed. The watch is solidly built and the entire thing is completely made in Japan. The bezel is finely crafted and the click sound when the bezel is rotated is very gratifying. Also, the date cyclops which is fixed on the mineral glass is very nicely done, no harsh edges on it whatsoever when you clean the watch face with a cloth. It's always amazing to hold watches from the house of Seiko. The watch comes with a caliber HT711 Quartz movement which I presume is Orient's in-house movement. I removed the Urethane strap which the watch came with as it was a tad too stiff for my tastes and also it turned out to be a little too big for my wrists. I slapped on a 22mm NATO leather strap which fits the watch like a charm due to the thickness of the leather and although the watch has a 24mm lug size, the watch doesn't wobble one bit.

Cheers folks!

Last edited:
@Black_Hawk The watch looks 10x better with that strap. Can you share where you got the strap from? I'm very tempted to pick up the Orient, but only if I can get a similar strap!

Hi mate,

I got the NATO strap from here:

http://www.ebay.in/itm/NATO-ZULU-OR...hash=item419d6c0e01:m:mmYEg_tLF-a-J2P58eH5xdQ

Although the watch has a 24mm lug size, the above 22mm fits it and since the leather is thick it will prevent the watch from being wobbly.
If you do end up ordering an Orient watch, you can order from Orient India directly. You have to register with them through their website (free registration) and the best part is they are giving a 1000/- buck coupon on registration which you can redeem on any watch you buy from their website. I did the same. Their order and shipping is handled by the Jethmalani Group from Pune. If you want I can PM you the contact person's mobile number so you can have a word with him after you order so he can ship the order to you at the earliest. They are usually very fast with shipping and the have great packaging as well.

Regards,
Black_Hawk

@toxicdrift @Black_Hawk @touzeen

Congos!!! I am surprised by your regular purchases. Must be owner/top-level executive of some big companies.

haha I'm sure black_hawk and touzeen are :p

so part 2 of the amazon haul continues :D

Kinivo K300 4K hdmi switch.

12093246_1672541513005119_1249436176_n.jpg

10299809_1533998566890133_896408838_n.jpg

Powered hub for the Pi and nuc.

11372376_908981372471219_492522556_n.jpg

12093300_1716168998615081_1037831148_n.jpg

k480 + m557 combo is ready for the remix mini! now the wait hahaha

12139862_1023605201004161_1868650477_n.jpg

FM + mp3 player plus earphones for mom.
(not the loudest earphones but i think it will be fine for someone who just wants to hear some music on the walks and not do any critical listening, sweat and water resistant)
good build on these, but people looking for loud + punchy stuff look elsewhere, for the price cant complain - 700rs for iems / 1400 for the mp3 player

IMG_2015-10-18 17:47:15.jpg

Last edited:
Back