The "Everyday" show-off thread !

I need to stop hoarding stuff and learn to delete. :( :(

You'll learn it's not worth the pain when one of those 8TB drives fails and takes all the data along with it.
I've been on a solo ssd system for the last 5 years, no data loss worry, no friends pestering to fill their hdd's with stuff.
Only data I care about is my music collection most of which I also own on bandcamp along with some pics that are backed up online.

^^

Couple of my HDD's have failed. I just re-download em again. For me its all about pixels and reading. No other option. All my personal data is on 1:1 & Laptop/Personal PC are on auto backup. Rest I am ok to re download again and again and again.

You'll learn it's not worth the pain when one of those 8TB drives fails and takes all the data along with it.
I've been on a solo ssd system for the last 5 years, no data loss worry, no friends pestering to fill their hdd's with stuff.
Only data I care about is my music collection most of which I also own on bandcamp along with some pics that are backed up online.
I followed the same path when one of my 4TB drives failed a few months ago and took with it most of my TV Series collection.

ok enough hdd talk, todays shopping

replaced my k300 with a k500 (they updated this new model after i got mine) lol otherwise it would have been my first choice

11252371_954017634693691_1220364278_n.jpg

UAG Navigator for the Note5

12093333_907809315968506_1991581751_n.jpg

@touzeen
Did you underwent any calligraphy training ? I used to have great enthusiasm for learning calligraphy but due to lack of good trainers it died.

@dinjo thats just some scribbling.... im just interested in different writing instruments... and am teaching myself calligraphy... but so far just used it for some thank you notes/cash envelops during festive gifting...

Back