The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got these delivered yesterday. :) Courtesy Amazon India.

cT4ldwx.jpg

BwY0HpK.jpg

P.S: Trust me, to me, this is no everyday show-off. :p

I'm already married for 8 years, so anything else is very much welcome. :p (This might be my last post on TE. I'm so dead now..!!) :blackeye: :dead:

To quote the first post of this thread "mundane "everyday" show-off tid-bits" people need to make separate threads for items which cost around 60k,im looking at you @logistopath .
If a Galaxy S6 (Rs.60,000) is a mundane item for you i shudder to think what you consider special.
Or are people just lazy to make a new thread,which requires multiple pictures,more written text?
I think this thread needs an upper limit to the value of items that can be posted...maybe Rs.1000.

@touzeen I think you misunderstood me. I have mentioned that the Galaxy S6 is not an everyday show-off item to me, even though I posted it here because people are posting much better and higher value items here.
BTW, the S6 cost me around 36K, and anything about 5K I consider a serious purchase, not something I would buy without thinking thrice.

Because I love Diver's watches... because I thought this would be a lovely addition to my beloved collection... because the young kid who stood in front of a watch store a long time back and thought if he could ever own one, grew up and got a few timepieces he loved...

9XZy1WN.jpg

G8PfOf5.jpg

IFzLj6s.jpg

nMjs6SW.jpg

2KnYI77.jpg

zjLqVuJ.jpg

The Citizen BN0100-00E Eco-Drive Pro Master 'Excalibur' 200m Diver's Watch.

And finally... all my Diver's Watches lined up together...

wqVlFqR.jpg

Left to Right: Norsk Monster Sochi, Orient 200m Diver's, Aqua Lung Tauchmeister, Citizen BN0100-00E Eco-Drive Excalibur, Casio MDV106-1A, Invicta 8932, Invicta 8928 Automatic (with the Seiko SII Caliber NH35A movement).

Thanks for looking folks and congratulations to everyone for their wonderful purchases... cheers!

Because I love Diver's watches... because I thought this would be a lovely addition to my beloved collection... because the young kid who stood in front of a watch store a long time back and thought if he could ever own one, grew up and got a few timepieces he loved...

9XZy1WN.jpg

G8PfOf5.jpg

IFzLj6s.jpg

nMjs6SW.jpg

2KnYI77.jpg

zjLqVuJ.jpg

The Citizen BN0100-00E Eco-Drive Pro Master 'Excalibur' 200m Diver's Watch.

And finally... all my Diver's Watches lined up together...

wqVlFqR.jpg

Left to Right: Norsk Monster Sochi, Orient 200m Diver's, Aqua Lung Tauchmeister, Citizen BN0100-00E Eco-Drive Excalibur, Casio MDV106-1A, Invicta 8932, Invicta 8928 Automatic (with the Seiko SII Caliber NH35A movement).

Thanks for looking folks and congratulations to everyone for their wonderful purchases... cheers!
Not sure what I like more, the watches or the Pics

Back