The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Bought this off a website called tictacarea.com.
They give excellent deals on watches.
This color was not available in India hence ordered it from Spain and saved a couple of thousands too.
Apparently its cheaper to get it shipped to India than send it to someone in Europe cos the taxes are higher in Europe.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 252
A different show off for me !!
Ran TCS Open 10K Bangalore today - and finished in ~80 minutes.

LIIHeOx.jpg

MVzW2Q2.jpg

I was very sceptical about it as I wasn't sure I will be able to complete it. It's the first time I ran more than 1km in the last 15 years, after leaving school (I was a Novodayan, so had ran a lot during school).
Post registration I tried the treadmill and after almost 45 days of practice, max I could run for 5 minutes continuously :).
But the race environment was different. Had 'planned' to run for first 3km and walk the rest. But in reality it was mix of run+walk all the way.
I am really glad that I did it.

Last edited:
A different show off for me !!
Ran TCS Open 10K Bangalore today - and finished with 80 minutes.

LIIHeOx.jpg

MVzW2Q2.jpg

I was very sceptical about it as I wasn't sure I will be able to complete it. It's the first time I ran more than 1km in the last 15 years, after leaving school (I was a Novodayan, so had ran a lot during school).
Post registration I tried the treadmill and after almost 45 days of practice, max I could run for 5 minutes continuously :).
But the race environment was different. Had 'planned' to run for first 3km and walk the rest. But in reality it was mix of run+walk all the way.
I am really glad that I did it.
Respect

Back