The "Everyday" show-off thread !

got the asus zenwatch 2
PicsArt_05-23-11.59.20.jpg

That price is insane! Can we get similar deals in India?

Unfortunately not from the usual places, Amazon, Flipkart etc. Maybe some local retailers can offer a decent deal on some 500GB bundles for 26-27K, all 1TB bundles are above 30K. I got lucky with a electronics sale in Saturn when I was visiting.

Which shipping option do you guys usually opt?
Not a single item was delivered from my Aliexpress orders till now.
Did u used China post... If yes then they take around 40 to 60 days to deliver. Always use hongkong/Singapore or Netherlands Post or Ali express standard shipping it takes around 15 to 30 days.

Did u used China post... If yes then they take around 40 to 60 days to deliver. Always use hongkong/Singapore or Netherlands Post or Ali express standard shipping it takes around 15 to 30 days.
Yeah, sometimes they just give fake tracking numbers, which say reached India the very next day but never get delivered.
Hoax tracking service it seems.

But this was almost 2 years back, I've stopped ordering from AE after almost 10 failed orders which never reached.

Yeah, sometimes they just give fake tracking numbers, which say reached India the very next day but never get delivered.
Hoax tracking service it seems.

But this was almost 2 years back, I've stopped ordering from AE after almost 10 failed orders which never reached.
Have been buying from Ali for over 5 years now I did faced some issue with deliveries for couple of my parcel which I never received like 4/5 out of over 50 orders, Its like u receive ur order or u get ur money back so at the end u don't loose anything.

Back