The "Everyday" show-off thread !

:greedy: 13K for 10TB? really?

Yes. This is a best buy only offer which comes up often. 8 TB for $129 and 10 TB for $179. These external HDDs used to have WD Reds inside and people would buy these in bulk and "shuck" the hard drives out to use it in NAS. Got to know this from Reddit and got the deal in time. Now the HDDs inside are not WD Red, but they have the same specs as a RED hard drive.

Yes. This is a best buy only offer which comes up often. 8 TB for $129 and 10 TB for $179. These external HDDs used to have WD Reds inside and people would buy these in bulk and "shuck" the hard drives out to use it in NAS. Got to know this from Reddit and got the deal in time. Now the HDDs inside are not WD Red, but they have the same specs as a RED hard drive.
Best Buy has the WD Easystore 8TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive for $129.99 (53% off) as a deal of the day https://t.co/O7Oz47ygr2 https://t.co/GE8RQoWVFH

Startech M.2 Ngff Ssd To 2.5In Sata Adapter Converter (Sat32M225) × 1
Rs. 723.20

9c327f7e42dadbd5ad710f992d13b996.jpg

Post your mundane "everyday" show-off tid-bits like games, pen drives, controllers etc. which don't essentially warrant a whole new thread :p

My show-off for today....... :eek:hyeah:

Keep posting and hopefully we shall have a sticky. :)
I guess, there are lot of things, which most people dont even have physically ?
What exactly is meaning of this topic ?

Nowadays it isn't rare to see a 1080Ti or a 2080 but just a few years back it was difficult to source more expensive parts around launch period like the 7800 GTX for e.g., earlier when tech products used to be a lot harder to come by, people used to post a ton of threads for individual items some of which weren't exactly drool worthy, result was this thread.
What's the point ? Coming across smaller tech products others might find useful and might want to procure for themselves. Take the first post on this page itself, if someone is sourcing new external drives from the US they might find the additional info useful.
I wasn't even aware Audio Technica had launched a new pair of headphones in the Mxx range until I saw it on this thread two pages back, something someone with an aging pair of M50s like myself would be interested in.

Nowadays it isn't rare to see a 1080Ti or a 2080 but just a few years back it was difficult to source more expensive parts around launch period like the 7800 GTX for e.g., earlier when tech products used to be a lot harder to come by, people used to post a ton of threads for individual items some of which weren't exactly drool worthy, result was this thread.
What's the point ? Coming across smaller tech products others might find useful and might want to procure for themselves. Take the first post on this page itself, if someone is sourcing new external drives from the US they might find the additional info useful.
I wasn't even aware Audio Technica had launched a new pair of headphones in the Mxx range until I saw it on this thread two pages back, something someone with an aging pair of M50s like myself would be interested in.
Hey if you want to get a new ATH go for the M40x not the 50x.

I've had a pair of M50 for 6 years now, was looking at the M60x that seems to have the same drivers but with the best of both the M40x and M50x combined.
I am no audiophile but a Zues Pantera (Z Reviews) is considered god of audiophiles loves the M40x and M60x, hates the M50x and M70x.

I know about Zeos and have watched that M60x review of his as well, the guy is a bit pretentious imo and his reviews are too fragmented since he goes off topic way too much.
P.S. It's not funny the number of times I've come across comments of yours in the last month itself on yt lol, still doing pull ups in the rain ? :p

∆ M60X is on the ear - right ? Comfortable ?

Yep, not sure about the comfort levels since I haven't auditioned them yet but they certainly might be since they're way lighter.

I know about Zeos and have watched that M60x review of his as well, the guy is a bit pretentious imo and his reviews are too fragmented since he goes off topic way too much.
P.S. It's not funny the number of times I've come across comments of yours in the last month itself on yt lol, still doing pull ups in the rain ? :p

Yep, not sure about the comfort levels since I haven't auditioned them yet but they certainly might be since they're way lighter.
Hahahaha no longer in the rain ... power rack inside house. A lot find him irritating... but I trust his
judgement. The sonicsence tests also say the same :

https://soundcloud.com/sonic-sense-pro-audio/sets/headphones-test

He is indeed a blabbermouth :D

Last edited:

Zeos also praise this M60x and said he wants to go sleep with it....& M40 is in his wall of headphone which he recently removes to make room for others.

Back