Disciple
Nov 22, 2017

booo

BA BA BA BABANANA
Veteran
Mar 4, 2008
Colodaro
Good price! Is this forged or stamped?
Not really sure but the lady gave me a demo and said the knifes are guaranteed for life and they hold the sharpness for decades. if they become dull, I can send them to cutco and they will resharpen them and send them back. there was this scissors which would cut pennies. it was really cool.

anu0512

Adept
Oct 27, 2006
+1 :) please do post the feedback too.
Its fast, make noise which sounds goods and it can override in the shoes or slippers very easily. But the only issue I found that whenever you have to charge the battery you need to open the back panel and remove the battery and plug with cable. However you can order two battery so it will helpful.

Reactions: vaalkai

vaalkai

Disciple
Nov 22, 2017
Its fast, make noise which sounds goods and it can override in the shoes or slippers very easily. But the only issue I found that whenever you have to charge the battery you need to open the back panel and remove the battery and plug with cable. However you can order two battery so it will helpful.
Thank for the info. How is the build quality? Will it last? are the drive trains metal or just cheap plastic? Probably plastic at this price point!