Adept
Oct 27, 2006

booo

BA BA BA BABANANA
Veteran
Mar 4, 2008
Colodaro
Good price! Is this forged or stamped?
Not really sure but the lady gave me a demo and said the knifes are guaranteed for life and they hold the sharpness for decades. if they become dull, I can send them to cutco and they will resharpen them and send them back. there was this scissors which would cut pennies. it was really cool.

Reactions: mh09ad5578

anu0512

Adept
Oct 27, 2006
+1 :) please do post the feedback too.
Its fast, make noise which sounds goods and it can override in the shoes or slippers very easily. But the only issue I found that whenever you have to charge the battery you need to open the back panel and remove the battery and plug with cable. However you can order two battery so it will helpful.

Reactions: vaalkai

vaalkai

Disciple
Nov 22, 2017
Its fast, make noise which sounds goods and it can override in the shoes or slippers very easily. But the only issue I found that whenever you have to charge the battery you need to open the back panel and remove the battery and plug with cable. However you can order two battery so it will helpful.
Thank for the info. How is the build quality? Will it last? are the drive trains metal or just cheap plastic? Probably plastic at this price point!

hotshot05

Veteran
Sep 11, 2008
Kolkata
hotshot05.page.tl
Here some shipments came from aliexpress
What is the item on which "Pathfinder" is imprinted?
Also please provide a link for smart waterproof bag as well.

The Universal Adapter is made by Baseus or some other company?
I bought the round shaped Travel adapter from Baseus. Still waiting for it to arrive.

anu0512

Adept
Oct 27, 2006
Thank for the info. How is the build quality? Will it last? are the drive trains metal or just cheap plastic? Probably plastic at this price point!
No quality is good but i will suggest you just search on aliexpress for if any car is available which having direct charging without opening the back panel.

Today i saw the car jump from dinning table many times and kid was trying sit on the car and car even able to push small kid cycle. So I think car is pisa vasul worth the money and in case if you want to buy to you can buy bigger one.

Last edited:

anu0512

Adept
Oct 27, 2006
What is the item on which "Pathfinder" is imprinted?
Also please provide a link for smart waterproof bag as well.

The Universal Adapter is made by Baseus or some other company?
I bought the round shaped Travel adapter from Baseus. Still waiting for it to arrive.
That’s for gap please find the link below.

AED 42.79 37% Off | Car Accessories Pu Leather Car Seat Gap Padding For Nissan PATHFINDER Seam Plug Car Decoration Aperture Leak Proof Pad 2Pcs

Adapter is from Baseus.

In UAE or Saudi aliexpress give aliexpress direct shipping, the products which having aliexpress direct shipping it comes via a courier company like Aramex and its consolidation shipping so all goods are packed as one package. But only you have purchased worth 60$ worth goods.

hotshot05

Veteran
Sep 11, 2008
Kolkata
hotshot05.page.tl
That’s for gap please find the link below.

AED 42.79 37% Off | Car Accessories Pu Leather Car Seat Gap Padding For Nissan PATHFINDER Seam Plug Car Decoration Aperture Leak Proof Pad 2Pcs

Adapter is from Baseus.

In UAE or Saudi aliexpress give aliexpress direct shipping, the products which having aliexpress direct shipping it comes via a courier company like Aramex and its consolidation shipping so all goods are packed as one package. But only you have purchased worth 60$ worth goods.
Gap filler seems be expensive. I have similar filler but it cost around Rs.200-300 for a pair. This one is being sold for 800+

Reactions: anu0512

booo

BA BA BA BABANANA
Veteran
Mar 4, 2008
Colodaro

webgupta

Adept
Jul 22, 2012
Kolkata/Singapore
Pretty cool. Do you know sig makes their own airsoft replicas which have almost same trigger pull and weight look very cool.
most of the weapons manufacturers do that now. Walter. Colt. Glock.Beretta. But then there are licensed products also.