The "Everyday" show-off thread !

blr_p

Veteran
Apr 11, 2007
For the first time in 13 years, I bought new fans!

Mmm dont they look good?!!

Are these available locally ? where did you get them from ?

How loud are they. I'm thinking of using little bigger ones to provide cooling in a broom closet

SunnyBoi

Veteran
Jan 31, 2005
Bangalore
www.funenclave.com
Are these available locally ? where did you get them from ?
Nope, I dont think anything Thermalright is available locally. Got them from USA.

How loud are they. I'm thinking of using little bigger ones to provide cooling in a broom closet
Absolutely silent. Even with 2 exhaust fans, these spinning at 800 out of 1300RPM was creating so much pressure, air was leaking out with force through every opening. Ive turned it down to their minimum speed of 320RPM and it is dead silent. 3 TY-147A intakes, one on the heatsink, one TY-140 on top exhaust and a NZXT 120mm in the back as exhaust. Dont believe me? turn you speakers all the way high and listen to this :

blr_p

Veteran
Apr 11, 2007
Nope, I dont think anything Thermalright is available locally. Got them from USA.

Absolutely silent. Even with 2 exhaust fans, these spinning at 800 out of 1300RPM was creating so much pressure, air was leaking out with force through every opening. Ive turned it down to their minimum speed of 320RPM and it is dead silent. 3 TY-147A intakes, one on the heatsink, one TY-140 on top exhaust and a NZXT 120mm in the back as exhaust. Dont believe me? turn you speakers all the way high and listen to this :

Good, i might try with what i can find locally and then graduate to these if they can drop temps by at least five degrees.