The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Picked up a Quickfire TK with MX Browns today.
_MG_6240.jpg
_MG_6241.jpg

Bought a new Samsung Galaxy Note 1 battery for N7000 from Samsung store for Rs 1600, 6 mnths warranty, since the battery was no longer charging and there was a cross sign when kept the battery to charge.

Replaced the aging Sony Wega TV at home with a Samsung 46 incher. Version is TD01 - possibly a Samsung PVA panel. Damages were 70k. One of the cheapest 46 inchers available right now. 2 USB slots, 2 HDMI slots, 1 optical out, 1 component input - additional analog AV inputs were sorely missed.

999192_10151878065254750_1151854140_n.jpg

IMG_1237.JPG

IMG_1248.JPG

This was a rather impulse purchase. The huge AV rack will remain empty for God knows how long! :p

SD scaling is bad but HD IQ is good. Tested with both - the laptop HDMI-out and the TV's USB playback. The menus have become zippier than the older Samsung displays (I have a 3 year old Samsung 40 incher back at my other home; the menu of that display now feels a bit sluggish).

Replaced the aging Sony Wega TV at home with a Samsung 46 incher. Version is TD01 - possibly a Samsung PVA panel. Damages were 70k. One of the cheapest 46 inchers available right now. 2 USB slots, 2 HDMI slots, 1 optical out, 1 component input - additional analog AV inputs were sorely missed.

This was a rather impulse purchase. The huge AV rack will remain empty for God knows how long! :p

SD scaling is bad but HD IQ is good. Tested with both - the laptop HDMI-out and the TV's USB playback. The menus have become zippier than the older Samsung displays (I have a 3 year old Samsung 40 incher back at my other home; the menu of that display now feels a bit sluggish).

Congrats. I too replaced a 16 year old Sony Trinitron at home today with a Samsung Plasma 51F5500. The new Samsung Smart Touch remote is just awesome to use.
I am thinking of getting a 46F6800 LED from 'grey market' for 80k for myself.

Back