The "Everyday" show-off thread !

63ua39.jpg

So I bought the Moto Razr V3i. Because I can. Because... it's still the most sexiest phone! :) :)
(PS - Thats my Dell btw. Before someone notices :p)

@blueren - congrats man! That device still looks stunning after all these years of innovation and smartphones around. Take good care of it. That numberpad is a bit finnicky and I've seen it crack often from friends' devices which were abused badly.

@blueren - congrats man! That device still looks stunning after all these years of innovation and smartphones around. Take good care of it. That numberpad is a bit finnicky and I've seen it crack often from friends' devices which were abused badly.
Thanks gannu! I know it's delicate :) I've owned an L6, L7 and L7i ;) this was 13k or so when it was released.. I think back in 2007?
Dad never would spend so much on a phone. Now I can :D

So I bought the Moto Razr V3i. Because I can. Because... it's still the most sexiest phone! :) :)
(PS - Thats my Dell btw. Before someone notices :p)

I still have a brand new V3i. Long story why I never used it. But it is at my hometown, in a cupboard in an original box with all the accessories. Do it support basic EDGE to check mails and all. I cannot remember. I would not mind using it, if it does.

I still have a brand new V3i. Long story why I never used it. But it is at my hometown, in a cupboard in an original box with all the accessories. Do it support basic EDGE to check mails and all. I cannot remember. I would not mind using it, if it does.

Collector's item eh? ;) I'm also on the look out for those first gen moto / siemens phones... you know.. with an extendable antenna and a flip cover for the keyboard. It's not available annnnywhere. not even a replica.

Back