Ray-Ban 3025 Aviators

Attachments

• DSC_0020.jpg
    DSC_0020.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 210
The Mamba was getting long in the tooth, almost 5 years old, was running it wired, so thought i'd give its lighter, more accurate cousin a try (The last DA i owned/still do is the original 1800DPI 3G.. which tracked like a beauty)

ki9d.jpg

I hope the newer DAs don't suffer from the dreaded double click issue. And looks like the color of the backlighting has changed from blue to green. And the scroll wheel doesn't glow entirely. Looks pretty good! Congrats.

I hope the newer DAs don't suffer from the dreaded double click issue. And looks like the color of the backlighting has changed from blue to green. And the scroll wheel doesn't glow entirely. Looks pretty good! Congrats.

From what i've noticed, its got the same styling as my mamba (those rubber side grips are really good while holding the mouse, and a much, much better textured back. The scroll wheel is also from the Mamba, albeit green. I hope my streak with Razer mice continues, since my DA 3g has been running flawlessly for 6 years and the mamba for almost 5. Although i've seen way too many friends' DA's die on them, heh.

11k is steep but some guys charge exorbitantly. Like I am looking for TWSBI 580 its a $50 pen and selling for around 6k by the retailer in Bangalore.

11k for a $50 pen?
Yes was unable to find any working snorkel below 8k in Delhi
On ebay it might be below 40$ also bit i prefer buying old pens in person
Its all about when you get what deal
Like you bought a Lamy 2000 for 11k I can bring you a Lamy 2000 box packed for 8k, I have a source who provide discount on new pens

Last edited:
11k is steep but some guys charge exorbitantly. Like I am looking for TWSBI 580 its a $50 pen and selling for around 6k by the retailer in Bangalore.
Yes its on higher side but its hard to find such rare pens in Delhi people who deal in such pens have very less stock so they charge on higher side

Twsbi is great writer but its not worth 6k as in long run twsbi has discoloring problem and leaks are created in section

^ Will source it through a friend no way am paying 6k for it, it's better to put few more and get a Sailor 1911 if I think to shell out big bucks on pen.

From what i've noticed, its got the same styling as my mamba (those rubber side grips are really good while holding the mouse, and a much, much better textured back. The scroll wheel is also from the Mamba, albeit green. I hope my streak with Razer mice continues, since my DA 3g has been running flawlessly for 6 years and the mamba for almost 5. Although i've seen way too many friends' DA's die on them, heh.

That makes two of us with a 6 year old 1800dpi DA and a brand new DA 2013. I still somehow like the feel of the old one more than the new one. Not sure why but the new one doesn't seem as accurate as the old one.

Back