The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Rahul - seems most Tissot watches are "looked" at and "longed for" before being purchased :p

Seems even women might not get that much attention :dead:

Excellent purchase!

Home screen setup :p
All text is clickable.
-
601545_10151498394475269_342800147_n.jpg

There's no need of going the PM way. There's no secrecy to it anyway. :)

Links for the arm rests are aplenty on eBay. Do a search. It costs 1k and thereabouts. The quality is not good compared to the VW OEM armrest found in the Vento but that costs 14k locally from Vagtune (they have an eBay link which is sold a bit cheaper). And this one 1k. The quality of the plastic is the only downside IMO. The padded rest does more than what it is supposed to.

As for the foot rest, I sent Autopsyche, Delhi a mail today morn. and got an absurd quote of 7k INR (for a foot rest!). The reason they cite is, the foot rest and the foam is imported from the UK and they are brand new VW OEM foot rest. 7k is way too high for a piece of plastic and foam.

I had already purchased a used VW OEM dead pedal (OEM part no. 6Q2864777) from eBay UK couple of days back and have sent it to a friend’s Middlesex based address. It cost just 10 pounds inclusive of shipping which translates to Rs. 1000 approx. Another 10 pounds for shipping to India via Royal Mail UK, as per the website's estimate. It is yet to be shipped to India though so do not know the exact cost.

Link - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_t....X6Q2864777&_nkw=6Q2864777&_sacat=0&_from=R40
c
can you send me the link for the arm rest also. btw which polo are u getting GT TSI/TDI

Got this from Flipkart and loving their Sunday delivery:

IMAGE00198.jpg

IMAGE00196.jpg

IMAGE00197.jpg

The game was selling at 449 bucks with the 55% discount offer and to add the icing there was a neatly folded double-sided poster (26" L X 21.5" B) inside the game box! :)

Back