The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got this today :D

image.jpg
image.jpg

Works with Dead Trigger and Riptide GP. For Asphalt, GTA etc. that don't have native gamepad support, you have to use some HID software and map touch keys manually to these keys. Will try it after my exams.

A double show-off where part one is something my very good friends and I did last week and part two is something I recently bought.

PART I
1qn29w.jpg

This was taken at 2:15am on 26th October. From your left to right @phoenix844884 (me), @alekhkhanna, and @Spacescreamer after laughing our collective a$$es off at the Notorious Russel Peters show on 25th October in Delhi and feasting on sumptuous American cuisine at Chili's.

PART II
1z6w8di.jpg

My recent acquisitions from Amazon.com. Shipped from New York to Delhi in 4 days flat.

72r8jq.jpg

One of the most useful adapters that I have always had my eyes on.

xc3qfn.jpg

Not the best in the market, but got a killer deal on it.

28ckeg4.jpg

Moar memory for my Note II.

2629jzq.jpg

This is the piece that was sitting in my Amazon cart for over a year but I didn't have anything big enough to group it with. Handy little tool. You can see more about it here - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ZK45IQ/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ah ! Fun night :joyful: @phoenix844884 @Spacescreamer . And WIN buys. I have one of those SATA to USB adapters and it's a lifesaver. How long is the cable on yours' ? Any SSD is an awesome buy. How much did it cost ya ? I'm thinking of upgrading my 80GB SSD, but the prices :(
Also, ditch Note 2, get a LG G2. :doctor:

Back