The "Everyday" show-off thread !

I know it is cruel but I left him tied to a tree nearby. No one in my family knows where he is now and this is exactly what I wanted. The dog was a brat. I love dogs but never liked this one.
Its not only cruel, its totally inhumane, evil and heartless. Imagine how you would have felt if you were left tied to a tree and left by your parents when you were a 6 or 7 year old brat, atleast humans can express their pain but these poor animals can't. As an act of kindness and magnanimity can you please release those beautiful parrots to fly away to their freedom. Birds are never meant to be kept in a cage.

Showing off everything in the picture except the laptop and the headset and the water bottle :)
20140122_013051-jpg.31642

Someone ban this guy seriously ^

You do know if someone complaints about you officially to cyber cell police and they investigate & find out whatever you are saying to be true, you can be put in jail.
Careful what you write on the internet, its no joke.

I know it is cruel but I left him tied to a tree nearby. No one in my family knows where he is now and this is exactly what I wanted. The dog was a brat. I love dogs but never liked this one.
Furry Dog breeds like poodles and huskies never really adapt to Hot and Humid climates like India ,
and as such they are constantly ailed by rashes, itches and other skin problems.
As such they become irritable and uncontrollable with time.

Put yourself in his position, if you were made to wear really heavy fur sweaters every second for the last 84 years (12x7 dog years), would your temperament have been nice?

I guess you took the decision in anger, I hope its not too late for you to find the dog and bring him back home.[DOUBLEPOST=1390319297][/DOUBLEPOST]

You do know if someone complaints about you officially to cyber cell police and they investigate & find out whatever you are saying to be true, you can be put in jail.
please!
there is no need for an online witch hunt.
what was done was no doubt despicable, but ganging up on someone (even if online) and directing opinion against him is not condone-able either.

Last edited:
Take it easy boy, i checked the spot where I tied him some hours later, he was gone with the leash probably in a better house!

Last edited:
Back