The "Everyday" show-off thread !

I got it from HK for around 1200 bucks...i have checked and similar model with this quality and size cost upwards of 3.5k.
this also have a fwd, rewind, pause, vol+/- button and a SD card.
battery life - I haven't as such tried draining the battery but this should last 5 hours.
it has a micro sd card for playing songs off the card.

@vercetti

Also does yours have SD Card slot and all such features. Not that i need it but just curious. Also how good/bad is the battery ?

Sold My old 03 corolla (managed 135000Kms on that tank!) for this badboy, its a 2.4 Automatic - #vtecjustkickedinyo
2014-04-15 13_52_40-IMG_20140412_190629_Snapseed.jpg

Getting some TLC at 3M,
IMG_20140413_160340_Snapseed.jpg

Sold My old 03 corolla (managed 135000Kms on that tank!) for this badboy, its a 2.4 Automatic - #vtecjustkickedinyo
View attachment 39587

Getting some TLC at 3M,
View attachment 39588
Awesome ride! Just curious ...how much did that corolla go for? Was it a gas or a oil burner? They are supposed to be bullet proof and have recommended a friend one in the pre worshipped market, but these are rare and hence needed some pointers.that Beemer is nice too!

Awesome ride! Just curious ...how much did that corolla go for? Was it a gas or a oil burner? They are supposed to be bullet proof and have recommended a friend one in the pre worshipped market, but these are rare and hence needed some pointers.that Beemer is nice too!

Corolla went for 1.70, was a automatic petrol h4 model. top model minus the leather seats (rest everything same). Had gotten it at the time of launch. great car. just was getting too old. and slight issues started poping up. changed the entire a/c system for a new one last yr. was also rusting since im living close to the sea. thought it was time to let it go and get something else.

if ur looking to get a corolla, mostly look for gear slip on automatic's and rust... suspension and brakes are only thing that wear out on them... disc's especially ..
if there is no noise in the engine ur good to go. its a really good model, my gf had the altis too (when that model came).. i drove it and didnt like it as much.

if 2lacs is ur budget..its def an option to consider. bimmer is a 520d . love it :D

Back