The "Everyday" show-off thread !

do pre orders count? lol

Screen Shot 2014-10-19.png

although a purchase by my brother, but thought of sharing the details here:

Canon EOS 60D, purchased from Alfa. sale-price (w/ warranty) was 46k. got it for 40k after giving the earlier used camera, Canon EOS 1000D (the lens had developed some fault) in buyback. spotted 2 TV-actors too there, and i seemed to be the only one in the hustle-and-bustle of the market to recognise them! :p

eZCzBMTl.jpg

the attached lens is a Tamron 70-300 mm lens, purchased from flipkart during the 'big billion day' sale.

EIzxtbMl.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

purchased a cable-wrapper for my IEMs from a new shop on ebay ('witworks'). they've a website too --> store.witworks.in

IHQ6hPgl.jpg

YxvW1s6l.jpg

v0MefYUl.jpg

price is a little steep; i have advised the seller to revise & reduce it a bit if possible. but the product seems to be good & durable, not forgetting the usefulness; plus, was pleasantly surprised to see a 'witworks postcard' packed in the bundle, sent with good wishes; cordial & praiseworthy service i must say! :)

Last edited:
Thanks, ordering one. Will I be able to replace the LED bulb when it will be dead? Is there any opening?
The LED should last long, i don't think it would be user replaceable on such a cheaply priced device. The thing to be worried is the cr2032 battery-it's costly to replace every 20 hours you agree looking at 60-100 bucks replacement cost on the batteries!

purchased a cable-wrapper for my IEMs from a new shop on ebay ('witworks'). they've a website too --> store.witworks.in

price is a little steep; i have advised the seller to revise & reduce it a bit if possible. but the product seems to be good & durable, not forgetting the usefulness; plus, was pleasantly surprised to see a 'witworks postcard' packed in the bundle, sent with good wishes; cordial & praiseworthy service i must say! :)

How is it? I'm considering buying one. Actually useful or just a novelty item?

some items this week

Sony Ericsson MH1 from aliexpress - 17$ shipped
thanks to @FaH33m for recommending these old gems.. :)

IMG_20141018_134326.jpg

used 4gb stick for my ivy bridge ressurection / hackintosh rig
+ PGR3 from amazon sale at 49rs shipped hahahahahahaha
both at good prices :)
IMG_20141021_161157.jpg

works with osx and at 285rs - ridiculous value for money wifi adapter

IMG_20141021_164707.jpg

finally after two days of madness.. got a fully fucntional yosemite hack - loving it so far
needs a ssd upgrade next

20141022_142241.jpg

How is the air flow, comparing to CG; if at all you use one?
It's pretty good. On par with regular ones. You will not find any difference except for the LED in the center and the Remote. We can buy it. :). I actually took it as a test fan for my up coming house.
There are bigger fans from this brand with 3ft length blades, go for it, if its for bigger room.

Back