The "Everyday" show-off thread !

@toxicdrift - This is great, please post some opinions if you can. My MX Revolution is finally running out of juice and this looks like a good replacement. I didn't really like the Performance MX. The MX 1100 is ok but not as good as the revolution.

Also, can let us know how good/bad the latest version of setpoint is. Does it now allow you to map any keyboard combination to any button?

@whatsinaname - i think its one of the best mouse out there, im coming from a G602 and the bluetooth really helps with the rMBP. finally got one usb port free, its slightly wider then the 602 aswell.. so works better for me as i have slighlty wider palm - setpoint for mac is working nicely.. not buggy like older software for the 602 - its called "options" now - loads of tweaks.. windows has a diff version - it does allow mapping.. .. u will haveto try it out for urself as i usually dont map my buttons alot. .. overall i love it... go for it eyes closed :)

attaching pics for the gesture control options on the thumb rest and center button options -

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 8.33.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 8.33.16 PM.png
    634 KB · Views: 288
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 8.33.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 8.33.31 PM.png
    764.3 KB · Views: 268
Thanks @toxicdrift. Those settings options look perfect. That 'keystroke assignment' option is the exact one I am looking for. Older Logitech software didn't allow it, I had to use a third part plugin called Uberoptions. I usually map the scroll wheel tilt buttons to Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab to switch tabs in browser.

Back