The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Xiaomi Mi4i + Case + Screen Protector + Mi Band
wifey's been using my redmi2 as her secondary phone so got this to try it out.

11336143_1052366874792226_2068141212_n.jpg

Cozoy Astrapi in the house
Extra one is for the India Tour im starting soon -
IF anyone wants to join - CLICK
11355178_786302751489918_97105089_n-1.jpg

11379759_401535893366474_137697751_n.jpg

IMG_2015-06-19 16:02:45.jpg

congratulations on your purchase, what did you do with your diamonds ?

Thanks, the Wharfedale 9.5 are real diamonds. They're 3 year old, the dealer himself offered 22k for buyback. These are made in England as opposed to the current wharfedales made in China.

The Wharfdale diamond along with my Jamo 360 SW produced a room shattering bass which I dislike. Wharfdale don't require a subwoofer, especially for music listening. Polk RTI need a dedicated SW as their bass is weak. But they have a better detailing, faithful sound reproduction which appeals me.

My initial idea was to keep the Wharfedale as standalone in bedroom coupled with Marantz amp, but since I need to upgrade my Optoma HD 20, I might sell them for reducing the financial burden.

Quite frankly bit confused, whether to sell them as they're very well maintained.

@ mathrisk, Source and damages to ur wallet.
As for the cover head over to eBay and choose one to ur liking. The Logi ones are nice dirt magnet but you will have lot of options.

@ mathrisk, Source and damages to ur wallet.
As for the cover head over to eBay and choose one to ur liking. The Logi ones are nice dirt magnet but you will have lot of options.
I got it from Amazon India for 26.5K
(only offer I got is the cashback of the EMI interest amount as Amazon coupon).

Thanks. I was looking at the same cover. Hope I might get that one.

LOL. If I wanted to waste 6K+ on a cover, I wouldn't have asked about it. :)
Get it. I have the same one in White and red. If it gets dirty, I just wipe it with a wet cloth and its good as new. Works pretty well. I got a white one cause the back was transparent. Other colours have coloured backs. Like red has transparent red back and that irked me. So even if i want red cover, I use the transparent white back. I got the red one as low as 350 on amazon when it went low. Just keep a lookout for the price.

Back