The "Everyday" show-off thread !

When a lady see's something she likes, she must have it...

DSCF5314.jpg

DSCF5320_BW.jpg

DSCF5321.jpg

Tissot Art Deco Classic Tank Z173K

For my fiancée.

Got a few things from Amazon...

DSCF5442.jpg

DSCF5408.jpg

DSCF5463.jpg

3 Fish Tank Canister Filters: SunSun 603B, SunSun 304A and the SunSun 302. All the three filters are for my Goldfish Tank at home.

DSCF5396.jpg

DSCF5402.jpg

120GB Kingston SUV400S37 SSD. For keeping a backup of my OS. It's kept powered down after taking a monthly backup.

DSCF5397.jpg

DSCF5399.jpg

Redgear Pro Wireless Gamepad

IMAGE00752.jpg

2X 2TB Western Digital Blue HDD's. For my media streaming NAS at home.

DSCF5391.jpg

IMAGE00785.jpg

IO Crest 4 Channels PCI SATA II RAID Host Controller Card. For my media streaming NAS, to connect more drives.

DSCF5422.jpg

IMAGE00756_01_01.jpg

Deepcool RockmasterV3.0 Fan Controller. Needed this for the NAS as well, to free up more molex connectors which I could use to power more HDD's.

Got a few things from Amazon...

3 Fish Tank Canister Filters: SunSun 603B, SunSun 304A and the SunSun 302. All the three filters are for my Goldfish Tank at home.
Why Sunsun?

They consume lot more power and fail fast.
There are lot more choices presently with Hagen, Fluval and more entering the market. Including the trusty old Eheim (A 2217 in its 9th year with very little maintenance)

And if its for a single tank, a DIY sump would be more ideal.

@vishalrao

Yes. :(. I have a problem. Good that my wife is not aware how much these tiny things cost.. :p:p

I run multiple VM's with my scripts running and already my unplayed steam library is huge. Just got few new games from the ongoing steam sale as well.

@vishalrao

Yes. :(. I have a problem. Good that my wife is not aware how much these tiny things cost.. :p:p

I run multiple VM's with my scripts running and already my unplayed steam library is huge. Just got few new games from the ongoing steam sale as well.

If you dont mind me asking, what scripts/VM's do you run? Asking in case there is anything that we dont know about and may benefit us all :). Live and learn, right.

If you dont mind me asking, what scripts/VM's do you run? Asking in case there is anything that we dont know about and may benefit us all :). Live and learn, right.

Its all related to the work I do. In my company, we can use any machine we want as long as it runs company OS Image.

The scripts are are powershell cmdlets or bash scripts to check/read telemetry in server boxes, do some JIT operations and stuff. TBs of data generated per second.

Sometimes, running the scripts mean unresponsive machines.

Back