The "Everyday" show-off thread !

yep, thinking of ordering for myself..
hoping there wont be any customs

Yes, it's a beautiful looking watch. The build quality is solid and the hand wound mechanical movement has been good so far. Just be sure not to over-wind one should you get it. I usually turn the crown 15-17 times daily and you'll know when the movement is fully wound when you feel the crown tightening
as you wind it. The cream-ish strap could be a concern because it's a dirt magnet but that can be easily overcome by getting a darker aftermarket leather or a nato strap as per your liking.

As regards to duty being charged I was skeptical as well. Just be sure to choose standard AliExpress shipping and most chances are it won't fall into the duty radar. Bear in mind though through standard shipping the watch will take close to 40 days to arrive or even 2 months. Mine took 41 days to reach me.

Was waiting for this for a Long time....
fdef87dac158930e0e6d3972cca1e770.jpg
949e6dfd3be515f157084fb69755160e.jpg
727e980dbcd152764707e4e8162aa921.jpg

View attachment 73540 View attachment 73541
Funko pop Deadpool gifted by wife. What would be the best way to stick this on my car's dashboard?
Double sided tape. Since this has no base you will have to cut the tape to the exact feet shape and then stick it. I have used a double sided tape to stick a Sheldon bobble head on my car's dashboard. Its sturdy even on rough roads.
Sheldon.jpg

Last edited:
@Pranav.Falcon what's the performance difference like?

I am using the same graphics card and still the performance difference in games is phenomenal.:woot:
I could even use better settings in some games and it gave me that smooth 60fps feel.
Using win 10 now and the boot time is also great, with an SSD and the PC is ready to use in around 10 seconds.
All in all i am happy with the upgrade, not that i wanted one, but oh well...:D

Ozone Alpina 3 glider

If you ever get this to India, you need to come to Bir-Billing in Himachal. It has some of the best air currents in the world and has hosted a World Cup stage twice (I think) now.
I am looking to get into paragliding in a few years as well. Living so close to Billing and not learning it seems like a waste of such an opportunity. Have heard that India's no 1 paraglider runs some courses over here. Local pilots, who ferry tourists, are a dangerous lot with experiences as low as 15-20 days before they start carrying tourists as passengers to earn money.

If you ever get this to India, you need to come to Bir-Billing in Himachal. It has some of the best air currents in the world and has hosted a World Cup stage twice (I think) now.
I am looking to get into paragliding in a few years as well. Living so close to Billing and not learning it seems like a waste of such an opportunity. Have heard that India's no 1 paraglider runs some courses over here. Local pilots, who ferry tourists, are a dangerous lot with experiences as low as 15-20 days before they start carrying tourists as passengers to earn money.
I am planning to fly bir when I am in India next time. but I agree about the local tandem pilots. The person you are talking about is Gurpreet Dhindsa (http://www.cloudbasemayhem.com/podcast-episode-11-gurpreet-dhindsa-and-flying-psychology/) and Debu choudhary. I would love to meet them when I go there.

My dream always has been to fly Himalayas. I will definitely come to Bir.

Back