The "Everyday" show-off thread !

It's been a busy Diwali for purchases

Picked up an iPhone X and a Tile for the better half
IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

Finally upgraded from my 2009 13 MacBook Pro. Got myself a 2018 15" Retina MBP

IMG_2120.jpg
IMG_2122.jpg

And picked up this pair of Studio Monitors for the Desktop (Had been eyeing them for a while)

IMG_2135.jpg

Thanks! It's a regular desk though. Was considering getting motorised lets for sit/stand but realized i prefer working with my butt on the chair most of the time :)

The tone of the warm lights is very good but could still be a little less bright imo. Good for display but a bit too much for home use.

Oh, and Papst makes extremely good quality fans. Some even better than Sunon.

The tone of the warm lights is very good but could still be a little less bright imo. Good for display but a bit too much for home use.

Yeah, they're way way way too bright. They even light up in the day, gotta find a way to dim the brightness.

This is how bright it is. this is during the day

SY56NkO.jpg

Oh, and Papst makes extremely good quality fans. Some even better than Sunon.

Exhaust is a NMB-MAT and I have a new Nidec and delta fans including the 252CFM monster hehe. They'll get used very soon.

Got cable combs (finally!) Transparent sidepanel and warm white lights. Yay!

Ripped off GPU shroud and replaced with 2*92mm fans running on 7V. Die has got the liquid metal treatment

Replaced bottom intake from a noisy CM to an EBM Papst. Reminds me of Eazy, he was a big fan of Papst.

8nGbgRj.jpg
Hey dismantle the whole set up, wash the cabinet, assemble again. It'll look like new :)

Back