The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Hey dismantle the whole set up, wash the cabinet, assemble again. It'll look like new :)

It has been given a thorough clean, It used to be a total mess. See for yourself

oyrphji.jpg

bbRQFkV.jpg

4X8CkYF.jpg

Afterwards :

l8XQbAJ.jpg

It will go through very extensive mods soon, I'm waiting for few parts to arrive. Here's a sneak peak ;)

R6Tx3FH.jpg

^^Wow!! I, too, started cubing recently and had the same first speedcube (stickerless though - don't wanna bother about replacing stickers). Right now, I only know CFOP with 2-look OLL and 2-look PLL.

^^Wow!! I, too, started cubing recently and had the same first speedcube (stickerless though - don't wanna bother about replacing stickers). Right now, I only know CFOP with 2-look OLL and 2-look PLL.
Started cubing around 10 days back. Haven't even ventured into CFOP method. Am just practicing the beginner's method and trying to bring down my timings. The fastest I've achieved so far is around 4 mins and 30 secs. Will look at CFOP method after a couple of months.

Christmas was getting near and I knew Santa wouldn't be dropping by and leaving me some goodies (for a bad boy like me why would he!) so I got me a few things...

Needed one tab, got two:

DSCF6431.jpg

DSCF6459.jpg

DSCF6432.jpg

Alcatel POP 4 (10.1") Tablet - From Flipkart

20180803_122021.jpg

DSCF6473.jpg

DSCF6482.jpg

iPad 6th Generation - From Amazon India

DSCF6486.jpg

Spigen Tough Armor (Gunmetal) for iPad 6th Generation - From Amazon India

DSCF6449.jpg

Riitek i8 Mini 2.4Ghz Wireless Touchpad Keyboard

DSCF6495.jpg

Philips Series 3000 Trimmer (QT4005) - From Amazon India

DSCF6579.jpg

DSCF6582.jpg

DSCF6579.jpg

HMT Janata Silver TBC From HMT Online.

DSCF6724.jpg

DSCF6712.jpg

Guanqin Quad Hand Automatic (GQ20022) From Gearbest.

DSCF6699.jpg

DSCF6697.jpg

DSCF6702.jpg

Titan 9375SAA Automatic - Purchased from a Collector.

DSCF6680.jpg

DSCF6777.jpg

Vostok Amphibian Classic 150349

DSCF6573.jpg

Camy Automatic - Purchased from a Collector.

DSCF6525.jpg

Tressa Lazer Beam Automatic - Purchased from a Collector.

DSCF6747.jpg

DSCF6751.jpg

DSCF6753.jpg

Citizen Promaster Nighthawk (BJ7000-52E) - From Amazon US on Black Friday.

DSCF6675.jpg

DSCF6657.jpg

Watch Boxes (Aluminum) - From Amazon India.

DSCF6802.jpg

DSCF6811.jpg

Corgeut Black Bay Automatic - From AliX.

DSCF6826.jpg

DSCF6828.jpg

Seiko Chronograph SNDC31P1 - From CentralWorld Plaza, Bangkok.

Also got a PS4 Slim.

Merry Christmas
everyone and thanks for looking! Cheers :)

Last edited:
Black Friday loot (well, not exactly a loot).

Asustor NAS - AS3102T

ldu5S42.jpg

Western Digital External HDD - 10TB

QSPNak8.jpg

Removed the hard disk from the enclosure and put it inside the NAS.

Nvidia Shield 4K Android TV

KhRWG22.jpg

Damages

NAS - 14K
WD HDD - 13K
Shield - 10K

Christmas was getting near and I knew Santa wouldn't be dropping by and leaving me some goodies (for a bad boy like me why would he!) so I got me a few things...

Needed one tab, got two:

Alcatel POP 4 (10.1") Tablet - From Flipkart

iPad 6th Generation - From Amazon India

Spigen Tough Armor (Gunmetal) for iPad 6th Generation - From Amazon India

Riitek i8 Mini 2.4Ghz Wireless Touchpad Keyboard

Philips Series 3000 Trimmer (QT4005) - From Amazon India

DSCF6579.jpg

HMT Janata Silver TBC From HMT Online.

Guanqin Quad Hand Automatic (GQ20022) From Gearbest.

Titan 9375SAA Automatic - Purchased from a Collector.

Vostok Amphibian Classic 150349

Camy Automatic - Purchased from a Collector.

Tressa Lazer Beam Automatic - Purchased from a Collector.

Citizen Promaster Nighthawk (BJ7000-52E) - From Amazon US on Black Friday.

Corgeut Black Bay Automatic - From AliX.

Seiko Chronograph SNDC31P1 - From CentralWorld Plaza, Bangkok.

Also got a PS4 Slim.

Merry Christmas
everyone and thanks for looking! Cheers :)

How much was the Seiko ?[DOUBLEPOST=1546363781][/DOUBLEPOST]
Black Friday loot (well, not exactly a loot).

Asustor NAS - AS3102T

Western Digital External HDD - 10TB

Removed the hard disk from the enclosure and put it inside the NAS.

Nvidia Shield 4K Android TV

Damages

NAS - 14K
WD HDD - 13K
Shield - 10K

Did you get a proper RED in the easystore? Mind sharing the model no. of the hdd inside?

@Julian : I don't think I spotted fake Seiko's being sold there. Replicas are usually of the Swiss pieces on the other side of the spectrum with brands like Rolex and Omega being copied among others. With Seiko the ones available in the Central World Plaza aren't really too much of a deal because their prices are pretty steep when compared to the same watch being available in India. For the models which are not available in India (which is quite a long list when it comes to Seiko and Citizen!) they will be worth getting even if the price is higher when compared to Dubai or the US. The one I got (SNDC31P1) was under a discount offer and thus I picked it up. I particularly always liked it's slightly khaki toned dial with that burgundy strap. CentralWorld Plaza is pretty well stacked with watches so do give yourself time and browse through before picking one up. The range of diver's watches were impressive.

@AMG : That's from Amazon US for $182. One of the best looking Citizen's around I would say! How very legible the dial is when it comes to reading the time even though that dial of it is so incredibly busy because of it being a flight watch! Citizen nailed it with this one. I for one love this so much more over the Seiko "Flighty" (SNA411) and thus picked it up. Even combined with a Nato it looks gorgeous:

DSCF6758.jpg

Cheers!

@AMG : That's from Amazon US for $182. One of the best looking Citizen's around I would say! How very legible the dial is when it comes to reading the time even though that dial of it is so incredibly busy because of it being a flight watch! Citizen nailed it with this one. I for one love this so much more over the Seiko "Flighty" (SNA411) and thus picked it up. Even combined with a Nato it looks gorgeous:

Cheers!

I picked up an SNA411 of Creation watches for roughly the same price.
Currently held up at customs.

But thats because I like busy dials.

I also ordered a SND255, but regretting it already.

Might see that one being put on sale the moment it arrives at my doorstep.

DSCF6675.jpg

DSCF6657.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for looking! Cheers :)

Is this the Medetai one? Also, how does it fair on keeping Oversized watches (45mm to 50mm) in compartments and some watches on the top panel? Do they grind or rub into each other?

Is this the Medetai one? Also, how does it fair on keeping Oversized watches (45mm to 50mm) in compartments and some watches on the top panel? Do they grind or rub into each other?

Yes mate, it's the Medetai one. I have kept 45mm watches (I don't have 50mm watches) in it without any issues of the box not closing properly or the slots getting disarrayed in storage. The one gripe I have with this box is that the row separators in one of the boxes is a tad loose and while taking a watch out it pops out to an extent, not entirely, sometimes. Rarely though this happens and it's there in one of the boxes egging me to believe it's a one of issue. Placing it back in place is a cinch.

The build on these is nice and I love the aluminum finishing. If you keep large watches I would recommend to not use or only sparsely populate the upper cover area (inner cover that is) which has small elastic bands to hold watches. I say this so that the watches in the main lower compartment don't get any unwanted pressure from the watches on the upper cover once the box is closed. Not that any damage should happen but a fair warning.

@AMG : Which shipping method did you choose from Creationwatches? I'm sending you a PM. I was thinking about ordering from Creation as well so it'll be good to get some thoughts from you. :)

Back