The "Everyday" show-off thread !

The Predator!

Bought from Flipkart.

IMG_20190817_152801 (1).jpg

IMG_20190817_154013.jpgIMG_20190817_154922.jpgIMG_20190817_154939.jpgPredator.PNG

Meanwhile, finished making an AM4 mount for the HR01X.

Does it work? hell yeah :cool:

pbMk8J2.jpg

Finished putting everything together late last night. Need to update BIOS, change RAM speeds, clean up wiring, yada yada. Will tackle it another day, for now its up and running phew.

h3XETg5.jpg

m4LwcTn.jpg

Old vs new. Almost 10 years between these

XEfVxs6.jpg

PS : Bought a xeon. Like all shintels deserve IMO this will become my keychain :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

DvF1lKz.jpg

You literally drilled a hole in it to make a keychain!

Not done yet, thining if I want to delid and just keep the HSF as a keychain or the entire processor. It was purchased solely to make a keychain though

BTW what is that top layer on the cabinet?

Its some closed cell foam, similar to AC pipe insulation. My knee keeps hitting the cabinet and this foam feels nice and plush

Does it work? hell yeah :cool:

pbMk8J2.jpg

Finished putting everything together late last night. Need to update BIOS, change RAM speeds, clean up wiring, yada yada. Will tackle it another day, for now its up and running phew.

h3XETg5.jpg

m4LwcTn.jpg

Old vs new. Almost 10 years between these

XEfVxs6.jpg

PS : Bought a xeon. Like all shintels deserve IMO this will become my keychain :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

DvF1lKz.jpg
Hmm, i presume xeon was from aliexpress or some other site, how long did it take for the delivery?

Back