The "Everyday" show-off thread !

You need to get a proper volume control for these and also some desktop stands

Thanks Chaos.
I control the volume from my PC/keyboard :)
Really got no space for desktop stands/TV is right above them. Might get floor stands in the future.

1.jpg

Q02oj4b.png

First impressions, the plastic is creaky, feels cheap and is a complete fingerprint magnet.
Doesn't come with a pre-applied screen protector, TPU case or Gorilla glass but it comes with a screen protection plan courtesy of Acko.
Rest of the specs are good on paper, the camera is decent, the screen is good as expected from Samsung and the phone doesn't feel bulky despite having a 6000mAh battery.
Can't really complain for the 11400 I paid for it and it's definitely a better option than Vivo, Oppo, Realme, Xiaomi, etc

^Makes sense, I was wondering the first time around why you'd get a pink KB even though meckeys had alternatives, that's some expensive gear for just work though.
I see you also have a switch, I've ordered a switch lite from Amazon US as a gift for someone. Where do you buy games locally ? do used copies show up on IVG ?
Super Odyssey was out of stock and used games in the US are only 5$ cheaper than new ! Just bought the Turquoise one with a case and BOTW for now.

Back