The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Well I tried to resist, but that HU & Amp were on my wishlist for a long damn time. Sales came and went but these 2 just didn't go on sale... till now.. the minute the Amazon App notification came up that these were on deals.. I snapped both.

Finally I can get rid of my old crappy Pioneer HU on my Honda City ZX Vtec. Clean sound + Apple Carplay = Bliss.

RFyhrw3.jpg
Have you got the HU installed?
Saw a lot of negative reviews about Sony HU with respect to Android Auto. Many people faced failures every 15 mins in the Sony XAV3000. I am also eyeing this. In case the XAV5000 is more stable compared to the 3000, I may go for it.

Have you got the HU installed?
Saw a lot of negative reviews about Sony HU with respect to Android Auto. Many people faced failures every 15 mins in the Sony XAV3000. I am also eyeing this. In case the XAV5000 is more stable compared to the 3000, I may go for it.

I haven't tried the Android Auto with this HU but CarPlay works butter smooth. The sound quality is also brilliant, it instantly made by JBL GTO 690's come alive along with the Amp.

I can try to use an Android phone with it and tell you, but so far I'm loving it

1- Key Covers
 Shell Remote key cover (1).JPG Shell Remote key cover (2).JPGCHSKY Car Styling Soft TPU Car Key Case (1).JPGCHSKY Car Styling Soft TPU Car Key Case (1).JPGCHSKY Car Styling Soft TPU Car Key Case (3).JPGCHSKY Car Styling Soft TPU Car Key Case (2).JPG

2-Interior Ignition Engine Start Stop Push Button Cover Ring Trim Sticker
Cabin Bulbs (1).JPGCabin Bulbs (5).JPGCabin Bulbs (2).JPG

3- Stainless Steel Door Lock Buckle Protective Cover
Excellent Stainless Steel Door Lock Buckle Protective (3).JPGExcellent Stainless Steel Door Lock Buckle Protective (4).JPG

4-OBD Hud Universal GPS Head Up Display 4.3 TFT HD
OBD Hud Universal GPS Head Up Display 4.3 TFT HD (3).JPGOBD Hud Universal GPS Head Up Display 4.3 TFT HD (4).JPG

5-Door Side Edge Scratch Crash Strip Protection Sticker
Door Side Edge Scratch Crash Strip Protection (4).JPGDoor Side Edge Scratch Crash Strip Protection (5).JPG

6-Non-slip Sticky Pad for Mobile Phone GPS Holder Nissan
IMG_5590.JPG

7-Xiaomi 70mai Dash Cam Pro Voice Control Night Version GPS IMX335 WIFI
IMG_5548.JPG

Day Recording
Night Recording

8-Interior Ignition Engine Start Stop Push Button Cover Ring Trim Sticker
gnition Engine Start Stop Push Button Cover Ring  (1).JPGgnition Engine Start Stop Push Button Cover Ring  (2).JPG

9-LAUNCH X431 V 8 Bluetooth/Wi-Fi Automotive Full System Diagnostic tool ECU Coding X-431 V Pro mini OBD2 Scanner update online
20190814_202140.jpg20190814_202249.jpg20190814_202347.jpg20190816_163848_HDR.jpg

More to come soon

Attachments

•  Shell Remote key cover (3).JPG
    Shell Remote key cover (3).JPG
    290.8 KB · Views: 194
  •  Shell Remote key cover (5).JPG
    Shell Remote key cover (5).JPG
    354 KB · Views: 164
  • Cabin Bulbs (4).JPG
    Cabin Bulbs (4).JPG
    233 KB · Views: 218
Quite a large pre-diwali/Diwali Haul

2x WD Blue 4TB HDDs to replace my ageing 1TB Green and 2TB Red.
HDD.PNG

Replaced my 120gig 850evo with this
IMG_6688.jpg

A replacement phone for my grandmother
IMG_6680.jpg

Got a decent deal on Flipkart for the Series 3 Apple Watch, so got one for the better half and one for myself :)
IMG_6682.jpg

A couple of perfumes (Valentino Uomo and Dolce and Gabbana The One EDP)
IMG_6686.jpg

And of course, Diwali wouldnt be complete without a good bottle of Single Malt. In this case, one of my all time favorites.
IMG_6684.jpg

Back